I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha, I wish I could babysit. It's like everyone has "their" sitter, it's a ruthless business, people stake out territory. Plus, moving 4 times in 2 years doesn't help business. People seem to want someone "in the neighborhood." I don't really know any families here.

I'll find a job somewhere...in fact, I might even be able to be an assistant coach for the summer league swim team in this neighborhood, because I swam competitively for awhile (quit last april). I meant to call the lady this afternoon but I forgot. :banghead:

Got Philk? said:

Yeah. It's a fun job! The kids are friggin hilarious sometimes. There's a picture of some kids with some noodles(like the pool/swimming kind), why did they have noodles.....hmmmm....anyway, they were beating me with them. They're 4. :wink: :eyebrow:

:lol:
It looks like fun!! My little cousins have birthday parties at those kind of places every year :cute: :love: :wink:

I don't play with them or anything :shifty: :wink:

^^I do! :wink:

:lol: Do you play the parachute and everything and let the kids run under? :hyper:

There's this big pit full of foam blocks that you jump into...that's the best :lmao:

and the trampolines :love: and the soft floor :lol:

I loved field day so much...I was such a competitive little bitch. I miss my elementary school. :heart:

Sarah, you're so pretty. :yes:

I'm leaving a week from today and coming back the Tuesday or the Wednesday (not sure which), just a few days, should be fun. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom