I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
onebloodonelife said:
^yeah, if i have to vent, i'm usually on here anyway talking to people, so i see no need to always put it in a journal :shrug:

same here :shrug:

I started a blog on blogger.com because I wanted to post in other peoples :lol: mainly just Rachel Fuller's (singer) and she replied to me today when I told her she had a blurb in Rolling Stone! :shocked: :hyper: :happy: :love: :lol:

:reject:

like a sound file? if you already have the file saved to your computer, go to you-sendit.com without the dash and upload it from the location it's saved at on your computer. it'll give you a link.

is that what you mean?

oh ok so you want to post like an audio clip? if so just go to www.you send it.com (take out the spaces) and it's pretty self explanatory once you get there (I just put in my own email addy) then it will generate a link for you, and then just post that link on here

Got Philk? said:
Ahhh, so I can send it to myself and then go from there?

After I get it in my e-mail, just post that website right?

just post the link that it gives you but make sure you add a space or the link will get messed up.

I always send them to myself so I have a reference for later if I want to send the link to someone else I can :wink:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom