I know I shouldn't laugh...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

randhail

Rock n' Roll Doggie
but I can't help myself:

Wal-Mart worker finds man glued to toilet
May 2, 2006

SALISBURY, Md. --A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night, said Lt. Cheryl Rantz of the Salisbury Police Department.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

Rantz said the man was treated and released.

In Scotland the other day, a teen glued his mate's eyelids shut after his mate pulled a prank of putting a condom in his shoe:|

Doctors told the kid they couldn't do anything for him, he has to wait til the glue comes off naturally.

That glue to the seat happened a year or so ago at a Home Depot. Will people never learn? Jackasses. Now he's gonna sue WalMart for millions. But in my opinion, anyone who shits in a Wal Mart has it coming to them.

LJT said:
In Scotland the other day, a teen glued his mate's eyelids shut after his mate pulled a prank of putting a condom in his shoe:|

Doctors told the kid they couldn't do anything for him, he has to wait til the glue comes off naturally.

:yikes: that remind me an accident I had while I was working on my degree proyect. It was like 3.am and I was trying to glue some pieces of plastic so I had to use super glue. I squeezed the fucking little bottle of shit and it flew away from my fingers leaving a trace of glue all over my face, sprinkling in my right eye. It burned and I started to scream trying not to blink because I was so affraid to get my eyelids glued... my mom took me to the shower and tried to wash my face. that morning I went to the hospital and the doctor told me that I got a chemical burnt but it went fine.

What a brave person for ever daring to use a public bathroom in a place like Walmart. It's pretty damn funny as long as the guy is ok. Btw I only live an hour away from where this happened.

Back
Top Bottom