I knew Cubs fans were stupid but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe this clown can make some money off his stupidity

Studio plans 'Fan Interference' movie

A Chicago Cubs fan reaching for a foul ball, an action blamed by some for keeping the team out of the World Series, has already inspired plans for a movie, according to a published report.

Trade publication Daily Variety reports that Revolution Studios has accepted a pitch for a movie tentatively titled "Fan Interference." The movie is expected to star TV sitcom star Kevin James of the CBS show "King of Queens." Variety said it would tell the story of a fan who screws up an easy out, and then has to deal with the ramifications.

no longer the curse of the billy goat...

every thing will fall on his shoulders now. he IS The new curse.

despite Farnsworth, Alex Gonzalez [lucky for the fan otherwise we may have a new bill buckner] and dusty baker's dumb moves, and all the baseball related reasons he is and always will be the scapegoat for the loss and the new curse.

Anybody catch the 6PM Sportscenter when Dan Patrick had "Steve Bartman" on the phone live?
He was proceeding with the interview, asking about what happened, whether he received death threats etc. Then he asked if he felt unsafe in Chicago, the response was "Do You like Howard Stern's butt cheeks".
It was Stern's famous phony phone caller Captain Janks.
First time I've ever heard him live while watching something.

I saw a headline in BBC news website....

[bold]DONT DO THE BARTMAN[/bold]

I can imagine that next year, Cubbies will put up warning signs all over Wrigleyville reminding all Cubs fans not to do the "Bartman" at a ball game! Hell it might become the American byword for fan interference!

:D

dougal

Yeah Patrick knew he had been had and actually took it well.
He laughed about it, and in the next segment when he interviewed Jeff Torborg, he started by asking if it really was Torborg.

giglifan.jpg

bartman.jpg

steve4.jpg

There are others here that are pretty tasteless..

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=687615&mode=voteresults

Back
Top Bottom