I kneel 'cos I want you some more.....and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^can't resist this smirk

5a7c75d4.jpg

:shifty: :laugh:

< never really got the idea of PLEBA at first.. I never thought of the guys as particularly "good looking", I just thought that they.. look like Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry! :happy: it actually took me a while before I found myself making "ooooh" "aaah" and "mmmmh" noises in front of my pc.

:reject: It's all PLEBA's fault! :mad:

That was a bit too much info!! :lol:

I don't really know what's going on, this is the new thread right? And people are replying to the old one.. :shifty:

well, no one's here anyway. :yawn:

*gets her 13th cup of tea*

Last edited:
Hey Sofia! :wave: Did you learn your verbs? :wink:

Hey Irishteen:wave:

I am good thanks. How's lovely Dublin this fine day? I cannot believe you want to move when you finish your studies - would you leave Ireland completely?

Tilli said:
Hey Sofia! :wave: Did you learn your verbs? :wink:

Hey Irishteen:wave:

I am good thanks. How's lovely Dublin this fine day? I cannot believe you want to move when you finish your studies - would you leave Ireland completely?

It's wet, and raining same as everyday. I have reasons for wanting to move, but the rain is starting to ease off now, and I promised my friends if it did, I would go out, so guess I gotta go bye

See you later Irishteen:wave:

Sofia :hug: - I hope you feel better. I am supposed to be working also, but I get nowhere as I always end up on here, talking to people.:wink:

Not alot - I have 5 essays for uni to write - I am at the point where I don't know where to start because there is so much to do. So instead I am putting off making a decision - typical me:wink:

January is such a slow month - I think after Christmas and New Year nothing seems to happen. Instead I spent money buying CD's from Amazon yesterday. This is what happens when I am bored!!

How are things with you?

Back
Top Bottom