I kneel 'cos I want you some more.....and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
^^:yes: I end up talking to my teachers about them :lmao:

I gave my psych teacher a U2 dvd for christmas and he said he'd play it in class :love:

^It's usually associated with bad things, but sometimes it's just like 'southern pride' :lol:

My maths teacher has been a U2 fan since forever, he saw them live in '82! :drool: he saw popmart too.. :drool:

And i'm no longer THE freak, I'm THE U2 FREAK. :laugh: I'm the biggest U2 fan in my school, but I'm approved and I know a lot of people who think that they're cool. :)

*sofia* said:

^does the confederate flag have a clear racist meaning, or does it like.. depend on something?

it depends on who you talk to, to me it has a racist meaning, but to most southerners, it's a symbol of their way of life...

there's only one teacher that i know who's a huge U2 fan...but he really doesn't like me, so i don't talk to him at all

^^:lol: I had a teacher last year who was awesome, and my psych teacher this year is really cool...he can't stand the top 40 stuff and most of our class has never even heard of bands like U2 :tsk: So usually every friday he plays a music dvd of music he likes :lol: so the other people can see real music :wink:

a friend of my dad's was at the same gig as me last year! :ohmy: in gothenburg, sweden! He told me two weeks ago and my face went like this: :shocked:

edit: yes, a U2 show, lol. I forgot to mention it..

Last edited:
:hmm: actually my english teacher has really good taste in music and after i came back from my u2 concert and was showing everyone pictures, she said that she liked u2 and that it was cool that i got to see them

*sofia* said:

you gave him a dvd? that's soo cool! :) when i left my last school, I just gave my maths teacher a hug and said "you know what? you rock!"

:yes: Ever since he found out that I liked U2 (after I went to the show) he tells me all the time how much he admires Bono, etc. and I thought it would be cool to give him (I gave him Slane) :drool:

Back
Top Bottom