I Keed, I Keed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
triumph.jpg

cant he tell a little joke?

anyone who enjoys a good laugh should pick up 'the best of triumph the insult dog' dvd, honestly it's hilarious..ive shown it to friends, and family members and theyve all laughed hysterically. even those who swore they couldnt stand him....

triumph:bow:

to bon jovi
triumph - "i heard you're in a vampire movie"
bon jov- "yea"
triumph - "finally a role that requires you to suck"

to a star wars fan outside the theater in a darth vader costume...
"so this is to help you breathe? [pointing to the box on chest]...which one of these buttons is for your parents to pick you up?"

about eminem
"i mean the guy should cool down, i mean my mom was a bitch too and you dont see my writing songs about it'

KIng of Late Night
Picture1131.jpg

for me to poop on
:wink:

dude, I have this on dvd, and when he picks on the star wars nerds, and that wizard guy eating the burger king sandwich, I almost passed out that I was laughing so hard!

yeah, honestly the guy behind the puppet deserves a thumbs up for being so fast and witty with the jokes.... too bad i havent see any triumph clips lately...i mean going high def and all im sure it would be drool worthy:drool:

triumph
:mac::bow::cool:

yimou said:
Video of the Star wars bit.

http://s35.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KVEEU9JL1681R5ZGVK2ZMZ3R

:lol: funny stuff

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh man...it's so true, about being the only female in line. I felt that way when I stood in line for the midnight show at my theater. :lol:

I haven't seen the DVD, and his "shtick" has gotten old. He was great at the Westminster Dog show, but my all time favorite is when he goes to a Bon Jovi concert. The full clip is about 10 minutes - I usta have it bookmarked, but the link expired. It was CLASSIC, even when he was getting high on the bus with BJ crew. I could only find a 2 minute clip though, if anyone is interested: http://www.ifilm.com/redirect/confirm_mature.jsp?redir=/ifilmdetail/2406824

That 'Star Wars' bit always leaves me in stitches:wink:

why can't triumph do more stuff on Conan? why?:huh:

Back
Top Bottom