I just tried PEPSI BLUE for the first time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
and it made me want to blargh :no:

it left the most fowl tasting after-taste in my mouth :huh:

ICK

:barf:

yes there is such a thing as Pepsi Blue

pepsiblue01.jpg

I love pepsi....and I love berry flavor....but the two together, just don't go :no:

"a fusion of wild berry flavors" so they say...doesn't really taste like berry to me :crack:

<- Never seen this stuff here :ohmy:

But we now have CRISPY M&M's and :drool: :drool: :drool:

Someone from a Pete board that I post on said this very same thing. I guess people everywhere agree that this stuff SUCKS. :laugh:

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Night before last I had a dream about drinking windex, I posted it in a weird dream thread.

I replied to your reply about the windex...did u see it? :eeklaugh:

ABEL must wash her pants in Windex because all the guys keep sayin' they could see themselves in them!!!!! :D

Well, my dad bought a bottle of that stuff today and it's in the fridge right now...I'm wondering if I should even try it!

Anyone remember Crystal Pepsi? It tasted like bubblegum, I didn't like it.

I had one yesterday on the way home from the capital of Alabama. It tasted/smelled like one of those gift shops at the mall that sells scented candles.

~U2Alabama

Well, I decided to try it anyway and all of you are right, it tastes like that cheap juice that comes in those barrel-shaped bottles and you peel the foil off the top...pure sugar...

(oh, I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about:huh: )

froggie said:
Well, I decided to try it anyway and all of you are right, it tastes like that cheap juice that comes in those barrel-shaped bottles and you peel the foil off the top...pure sugar...

(oh, I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about:huh: )

Hugs!!!!!!! I :heart: those!!!!!!

My best friend and I got sick off of them once in high school...I was sprawled out on her porch because I was afraid if I went into her house that I'd vomit all over the carpet! It was great!!!

Wait...no it wasn't...

Bonochick said:

Hugs!!!!!!! I :heart: those!!!!!!

My best friend and I got sick off of them once in high school...I was sprawled out on her porch because I was afraid if I went into her house that I'd vomit all over the carpet! It was great!!!

Wait...no it wasn't...

:laugh: That's what they're called! I like the lime ones, actually! I've gotton sick off red punch though, and red snow cones...:barf:

Back
Top Bottom