i just sawa no doubt but i dont care cause theres NEW U2!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
hope the rain will wash away our bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just saw no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gwen rocked the pants off sydney
electraicl stor,m
im so hyper about no doubt cause it was AWESOME and now i come home at 1am to find new u222222222222222222
its just too good im so hpyerly hyper all over the damn room and i cant sit still
And and
i found the new coldplay cd that doesnt go on sale till tomorrow morning on sale in a late open music store tonight too so im just out there baby!! :laugh: :laugh:

NO DOUBT!!! Gwen shook her tooshie and they sprayed champagne all over us aas it was their last gig and the drummer was dacked by gwen on stage and and and a guy hugged me cause he thought i was his girlfriend and then gwen did push ups and now now now :heart: :heart: :heart:
its new u2 bono is singing new song to me right now and i cant contian my over excited acting like im 12 years old state and i have to get up for work in 6 hours andn its just tooooooooooooooooo excitihngggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!

U2U2U2u#@uUu2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u2u22!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*passes out

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMMIT!!!!!!

:mad: :censored: :scream: :rant: :grumpy: :banghead: :yell:

I hate my iMac right now.......JUST CONVERT THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FECK! SHITE! ARSE!!! AND any other Irish profanity out there......

:banghead:

Ali Rose said:

FECK! SHITE! ARSE!!! AND any other Irish profanity out there......

You've been watching Father Ted, haven't you? ;)
I hope your 'puter starts cooperating very very soon. Swear at it some more, that usually does the trick.

Der.

Oh yeah, we were originally talking about No Doubt in here......I got my tix last weekend and I am such an idiiot...

Maybe I thought no doubt was bigger than it was cuz I got there 3 hours before the tix went on sale, woke up all early and everything. Onlly to be the only no doubt fan there when the tix went onsale anyways...

I'm just waaay to U2-ized now....

hey baby, hey baby!!!
awww, I wanna see No doubt but I'd feel sooooo old among the young crowd.
Did you take pics, Amanda? I wanna see pics.
How was Tom-Tom? :heart:
nd7.jpg

Gwen and Gavin are getting married soon, two ceremonies, one in England and one in LA.
46.jpg

She'll make a lovely bride, I can't wait to see the wedding dress.

re: Electrical Storm->:heart: :heart: :heart:

Swimming in the sand....

B.I.G couple of weeks

25/26th August 2002
Long remembered eh?
I just knew you were going to have fun
I had no idea the night would be topped off by the new song.
I am remaning out of the rain , I plan to be struck by the full force of the electrical storm, but I am geeting the impression, from what I am reading here...is good!!!

Champagne and push ups eh? Wild, Inspirational

Bye bye no doubt, come ye back...when i have some $$$
so we can:dance: all night long. I hope they enjoyed Oz.

Girls, especailly cowgirls just wanna have fun. Glad you did. deep breaths girl and some fresh jiuce...kepp on rockin' in the free world:dance:

Back
Top Bottom