I just ordered an iPod shuffle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
I cannot stand holding my damn cd player any more while I am at the gym. It is bulky and in the way. I am tired of hauling cds around too. So I gave in and bought an iPod, but I figured the iPod shuffle was a better fit for me rather than the mini iPod because of price and for the amount of time I plan on using it for.

:dance:

my iPod is the best money I ever spent. It's defintely a traveler's best friend. I really enjoyed not having to worry about which cd's I needed to take or batteries on the last few trips I've gone on. I bought an iTrip that I can use through a stereo and in my car so I take my iPod everywhere including to work. :love:

You'll love it! :drool:

i LOVE the shuffle

its perfect, holds just enough music, and it's sooo pretty

you won't be sorry, miss velvet

please do!

:sexywink:

one other thing i invested in was the charger that plugs directly into an electrical outlet. it was about thirty bucks, and is very handy when i travel.

a friend of mine bought me a shuffle for my birthday. It's great! You wont be able to get over how tiny and light it is. When I go out for long walks I hang it around my neck and Im good to go.

:drool:

damn Kate Spade

lm_ks_altview_te265lla.jpg

i got an i-river, and not only is it better than your i-pods, it's better than all of you put together. x two.

million.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom