I just have to say...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
That I find it utterly disgusting that the Canadian Bands thread had to be closed because of silly, petty arguments. What the hell? Why can't you people (oh, don't make me name names. You know very well who you are) just get along? Why can't you respect the fact that someone has a different opinion?

I mean, so what, someone likes a different band than you. It's not the end of the world.

We're lucky that this is only a message board disputing bands, instead of a country disputing politics. People like you are the reason wars happen. God forbid you ever run a country, a city, a municipality. Hitler, Hussian, Osama....

What are you trying to pull? Forcing fear into the hearts of men...trying to make this board an angier, more hostile place?
Considering all the problems in the world today, I'd have thought that you might have had a little more common sense than that. STop trying to ruin the one thing we all love--one of the few good things in people's lives.

Rant over.

And for the damn record (yes, I'm so pissed that I'm now resorting to profanity), my favourite Canadian band is Our Lady Peace. Can't wait for the new CD.

Don't you think this thread will just ensight more hatred and hostility - I mean do you expect someone to just ignore what you wrote. If they didn't ignore it before what makes you think they'd ignore it now. Anyway, I just don't think this is going to serve a positive purpose. Just my .02

hatred and hostility?? hatred and hostility is Palestinians and Israelis, Maple Leafs and Senators, Leno and Letterman, Liam and Noel... ahhhhhh!!!!!!! that's a war cry, you don't scare me, work on it.

eek.gif
BNL-- Canadian? That explains SO much!

------------------

You have fairly generic bunions. --my podiatrist, 4-11-02

I would have to agree.. with you Sweetest Thing, but I also have to mention that deathbear has an odd sense of humor and is usually misunderstood by new users. They were both acting immature.

And I cant leave this thread open because it will end up worse than the last one.

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom