I just got tired of DESCRIBING what you told me to do!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was going to go to sleep. And then my premium kicked in, and I was playing with it, and then I was talking to some very entertaining people, and then I was going to go to go to sleep, but I started playing with my LastFM, and then I started talking to you :wink:
So I'm still up :crack:

^ I never sleep well :sigh: I have such trouble falling asleep, and I can't stand just lying there in the dark trying to sleep, because my mind just never stops (and that's what causes me to have trouble falling asleep in the first place), so I usually sit up and keep myself busy/distracted until I get tired enough to fall asleep easily. But sometimes I get too distracted and end up staying awake longer than normal.
Thankfully I can usually sleep in, but on days when I can't, I force myself to sleep with sleeping pills. But I hate taking them because they make me feel high when they kick in, and then groggy the next day.

So yea, there's a reason why I'm so fond of the lyric "She hasn't been to bed in a week, she'll be dead soon, then she'll sleep" because that's how I feel most of the time.

^ Aww... :(

A little tip from a co-non-sleeper (it's turning better lately actually), try to go through the day while you lie in bed... Just let the things that happened on a day from morning till evening pass through your head, and then your mind will get more at ease... Another tip is, you could try to take melatonin for a while.. I take them too, they're not sleeping pills (hell I don't like those!), but they seem to make your body 'know' that it's time to sleep, so you get a little more at ease. It's not addictive or anything, it's so natural, because melatonin is something that your body itself produces as well, but when the level of it is too low, you could take the melatonin for a while to get the level 'up' again... Might be worth a chance :)

Ok my English today is like crap, I can't produce any normal sentences :lol:

My verbal skills have left me :nerd:

^ You're welcome :hug:

Well, from a girl who doesn't like pills a lot, you could take my advice and try it sometime, especially when you're having so much trouble getting to sleep!

popcorn.gif

^ :wave: see ya later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom