I just got tired of DESCRIBING what you told me to do!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ But....but....but...it's Pluto! :(

so now we only have 8 planets? :|

What is it, then? If not a planet...:sad:

^^ yes only 8 planets :sad: how can you call that a Solar System? :sad:

I don't know, I guess it's just another piece of rock now :sad:

^ what the hell is the Colbert Report?

He had a guest on about three days ago who had been on a few months ago saying that Pluto wasn't a planet anymore ....he had him on three days ago to say, "TOLD YOU SO." because they've reclassified Pluto as a planet again

^ well today they reclassifed it as not being a planet

"On August 24, 2006, however, the previous draft was reversed, according to the newly passed rule, Pluto was demoted from planetary status to a dwarf planet. There are three main conditions for an object to be called a 'planet', according to the IAU resolution. The first is that the object must be in orbit around a star, but not be a star itself. Secondly, the object must be massive enough to be a sphere by its own gravitational force. Thirdly, it must have cleared the neighborhood around its orbit. Pluto fails to meet these conditions but will act as a prototype for a yet to be named category of Trans-Neptunian objects."

^Well, that just sucks....first they say it isn't, then they say it is, now they say it isn't again?

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS SCIENTIST PEOPLE! :banghead:

When I was in gr.2 I said that Pluto was my favourite planet. :(

:crack:

^^ :ohmy: I'll have to watch colbert today I'm curious what he'll have to say aobut this

^It's still mine :( (btw watch that video it's pretty funny)

i just got home from practice and i'm about to eat a sandwich then cut the grass:crack:

now i don't get to go to the gym with the team:sad:

^:wave:.......................no i didn't edit this in:shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom