I just got tired of DESCRIBING what you told me to do!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ trust me surprises happen, and by the way never say the words "this will be the best year of my life", it has been proven it leads to the opposite :wink:

^ interesting, so if I cause something really bad to happen to myself, like say fall off a big building, it will be balanced out by something really good happening to me? :hyper:

^ :lol: no. you do what you know you should do, and you get what you deserve. but there are always inevitable circumstances you can't control that will affect your life. they could be big things, too, like the death of a family member, or finally getting that job you always wanted, but these are things that are partly uncontrollable, and possible life-changing.

Yo every one :wave: I'm going to be late for a meeting that I so don't want to go to.

ohh btw you can have a best day and a best year of your life!!!!!

best day= day of your marriage:p
and ive already had my best year it was this year..well it was about 4 weeks ago....and yes i have a right to say it was the best cause it was!!!!

^sorry i just had to and i have no reason!!!:lol:

< trying to get a setlist party started at the Killers forum :mad: they closed my thread! amateurs. they obviously don't understand how awesome setlist parties can be :tsk:

from the sound of it the killers forum sucks

my mom just called she's not gonna be able to come down here next month for my birthday :sad:

^^^ yes :drool:

^ well, they're new. just gotta show 'em the ropes :wink: and we're just spoiled by the best forum on the net :up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom