i just did the coolest thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i made an american flag solely of red white & blue m&ms! ive never felt so patriotic! all in all, 182 delectable chocolate candies were used.

unfortunately, i dont have a digital camera (or any camera for that matter), so i cannot share my masterpiece with the world. :sad:

m&ms:drool:

VertigoGal said:
i made an american flag solely of red white & blue m&ms! ive never felt so patriotic! all in all, 182 delectable chocolate candies were used.

unfortunately, i dont have a digital camera (or any camera for that matter), so i cannot share my masterpiece with the world. :sad:

m&ms:drool:

my god! if only i could do that with a pizza!

Re: Re: i just did the coolest thing

mikal said:

my god! if only i could do that with a pizza!

if only, if only...:sigh:

i was going to put this in the coldplay thread, but it got locked. second time today a thread related to coldplay has been locked right as i was about to post a witty remark.:mad:

yeah we do, although ive never been to one. which is odd since we do go to a lot of authentic type restaurants when we go out. (although we have to drive a gazillion miles to get there cos i live in suburban hell where all they have is tex-mex and the panda express!)

i :heart: vietnamese food!

ok dont wanna start a new thread, but this is hilarious...my little bro is watching my slane dvd (loudly) in the other room, and i can hear him trying to play along with new years day on his little keyboard. :lmao:

sorry :reject:

same here. born and raised.

to give you an example: neighbors of ours were doing a landscaping project and had all their bushes and trees in the front yard removed. then, the father was diagnosed with cancer, so in addition to medical bills, the only source of income was unable to work. understandably, they were having financial problems, and didnt have the money to be planting tons of stuff (its quite expensive). so our little "covanence" committee sends them a letter saying its unsightly and they need to plant something there.

its so sick.:|

ok :D

funny thing is, we so dont belong here. divorce, debt, foreclosure, all sorts of drama! my friends let me in on what the neighbors say, its f'in hilarious! i really feel bad for these types of people.:huh:

my cousins live in east cobb and shop at ann taylor. i bet youve seen them before!:hmm:

The%20Boss%20Flag%20Pizza.jpg

^^^closest i could find :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom