I just did my income taxes, join me for a drink!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Haha! Actually I am quite pleased!

Took me only about 15 mins online,
one of those Freebie Tax sites under
IRS dot gov and now I am :dancing:
cuz I get refunds!

Pays for my Hawaii trip! :rockon:

Best of luck to everyone with your
income taxes!

Woohoo!!

:applaud: for you.

You've finished your taxes early.

I am never early with it.
Usually it is, asking for an extension till Aug 15th.

WOW way to get a head start!

I want to do mine, but our W2s aren't issued until the 29th and my dad who will do mine has been in Europe on business. I'm hoping to convince him to let me claim independence this year, b/c last year everyone kept saying I'd get everything back since I'm a college student and do menial "per hour" type jobs full time in the summer and 20-30 hrs/wk during school, but I only ended up with $350 (and paid around $1000). I let him claim me as a dependent last year since he helped pay for my health insurance when I wasn't covered through his, but with his new job, I am covered at no extra cost to him, so I want my taxes back, darnit!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I can't wait for my w-2!

tax return money :drool:

I was surprised we got our W-2's so early, but then when I looked on the calendar and realized yesterday was the last payday in January it made sense.....

I also :heart: tax return money :drool: :drool: :drool:

we are waiting for one more w 2
we needed our money like 2 weeks ago.,
we go and get em done and get the check the same day hopefully
were so financiallly troubled at the mo.

Wow! You're early! :ohmy: :applaud:

I usually end up doing it sometime in March or early April. I don't get a significant amount of money back ever since I graduated, started working and moved into a higher income bracket! :down:

Wow, good for you Carek!!!!! And I'm so glad that you are getting a refund to pay for your trip. I'm still waiting for other statements to come in the mail before I can do mine.

E-Filed mine. I'm buying some guitar effects pedals. I'm getting a Line 6 DL-4 Delay Modeler and Line 6 Verbzilla. I Can't wait.:nerd: :D

Got the acceptance emails from feds and state, so should be seeing the money in my account in about 10 days. Good luck everyone else on their filing. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom