I just cried my way through "Two Brothers"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Has anyone seen this movie? It stars Guy Pearce :drool: and he's actually not in it that much. It's about these two tigers (who are brothers) and basically how horrible people are and how we are destroying nature and mistreating animals. It's a very depressing but very lovely movie. I know I didn't make it sound that much fun, but the expressions on these tigers' faces are just amazing, and they are all real animals. Beautiful to look at. :up:

Incidentally, when I went the theatre had a number of little kids in it, and I thought "uh oh" but they were really quiet! None of them cried....I guess either I'm a big suck, or they are too young to grasp what's going on.

Last edited:
You're not a big suck, Mrs. Edge :hug:
Maybe kids are hardened to these things these days.... I know I certainly wasn't (and i'm still not now!)
I remember seeing the trailer and being immediatly put off because I figured that at least one of the brothers would get killed and i'm end up feeling desperately sad (or that something awful would happen to some loveable animal in it).

Back
Top Bottom