I just can't wait til next friday!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kittyrose

Babyface
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot since I wanted to share this with someone who might understand: next friday I'm finally fulfilling one of my dreams and going to DUBLIN!!!!!:drool: Now I don't expect to get off the plane and find Bono waiting for me with a pint of Guiness in one hand and a microphone in the other, singing "All I want is you" (I don't???) but....it's already enough to just be there! I'm probably just silly but I've been a U2 fan for as long as I can remember and I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate my 30th birthday!!!
:sexywink:

kittyrose said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot since I wanted to share this with someone who might understand: next friday I'm finally fulfilling one of my dreams and going to DUBLIN!!!!!:drool: Now I don't expect to get off the plane and find Bono waiting for me with a pint of Guiness in one hand and a microphone in the other, singing "All I want is you" (I don't???) but....it's already enough to just be there! I'm probably just silly but I've been a U2 fan for as long as I can remember and I couldn't think of any better way to celebrate my 30th birthday!!!
:sexywink:

Enjoy ! sounds like a fab way to celebrate your 30th and all the best in some Bman spotting , and happy bday. (i know im super jelous!)

Have a wonderful time, kittyrose, and post lots of pictures when you get home. It's one of my dreams, too, to get there before I'm too old to walk around and enjoy it! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom