i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys! :wave:

My dad is several hundred miles away in India. I will speak to him tonight!

< listening to Oasis Morning Glory album :drool:

^^^She's Electric:drool:

^^^How long have you lived in the States Zootles?

LJT said:
^^^She's Electric:drool:

^^^How long have you lived in the States Zootles?

Funny you should mention that song... that's exactly where I'm at right now on the album! :wink:

I've been here for almost 6 years.

I've been back once so far... I hope to make another visit sometime soon!

The thing is I'm at a weird point now where I like living in the US as much as I miss India. Does that make sense? :huh: :wink:

^^wow, do you talk to your family often? i think i'd go crazy if i only saw my family once in 6 years

^:wave: welcome back VG!

^Who is it that keeps stealing you away from me?:madspit:

:sad:

Zootlesque said:
I've been back once so far... I hope to make another visit sometime soon!

The thing is I'm at a weird point now where I like living in the US as much as I miss India. Does that make sense? :huh: :wink:

No not really...I miss Bristol when i go home back to Belfast and i've only been in England for 6 months....

:huh:

Yeah, I call them either once a week or once in 2 weeks!

Sometimes there's nothing to talk about.. esp. if there's nothing interesting going on. :shifty: But they still expect me to call and get mad if I don't for a while.. don't get me wrong, I miss them.. but sometimes there's just nothing much to talk about apart from the same old questions reg. health, job etc. :slant:

Hey VG!!! :dance:

< hey now!!! :love:

I thought that I heard someone say now....... :rockon:

<Listening to Beck E-Pro:hyper:

Folks i will be doing an all-nighter in order to not miss my flight by sleeping in so please help me stay up!

But sometimes I feel guilty for thinking that way cos they're my family! :slant: Anyway, I'll call them tonight! :dancing:

< some might say we will find a brighter dayyyyy :combust:

^^My flight is at 9:45...taxi is coming for me at 7:30 in order to get to the airport.

^Yeh..i know it isn't as big of a distance as India is to the States...but my mum treats it like it is:wink:

Belfast is like one of the closest parts of Ireland to England anyway, i can get home on my flight faster than some people who live in Manchester or even London.

Last edited:
:wave: hey bonojr!

^^^ok, i probably won't be here to see you off...but i'll try to stay as late as i can :D

Back
Top Bottom