i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me:
1/2 russian jew (little bit of ukraine, belarus, etc mixed in but it's all russia to me)
1/8 irish
1/8 english
1/4 german (bit less than 1/4 cos i have a little bit of luxembourg and austria in there too)

probably more I don't know about, it's all good :wink:

VertigoGal said:

^^I'd like to live in a city, not a small town. not necessarily the ghetto of course but I don't need to live with stuck up elitist tennis moms and super-republicans either. It's not important to me to live in a rich area.

and back to the ghetto
and i'm 50%irish 50%german

^^^^Well I do like a little bit of everything in my sandwhiches:wink:

Last edited:
there's some people next to me in the cafe who are fighting and yelling....i'm a little scared :uhoh:

ahh, page 9 is hilarious. :lmao:

it is SO true. so many people that live in the ghetto have all this designer clothing, very strange. then you have your wanksters and your wiggers out in the burbs that think it's cool to act all ghetto. it's hard out here for a pimp, yo.

^^^:lol: thanks, but i think it will be okay

^^it's verbal at the moment, but i think it may go fist soon, it's something family related :|

^:lol: it is isn't it? i just don't get how you can't afford decent housing, but you can buy designer clothes all the time

^My dad had a great way to make us think we would be in major trouble when we got home....but really he never did anything...he is really a big softy at heart:wink:

^^i know, i mean, people could take it somewhere else, like HOME!

^my dad is the same way, he talks really big, but he never really does anything :wink:

No don't try to break it up....you never know what kind of people they are, don't want to end up with a knife in you. :no:

my mom warned me from a young age not to look funny at skinheads with confederate flags ("they might have a gun")

my dad can be scary as hell and he's threatened but I don't think he'd actually employ corporal punishment. :wink:

^^^^I've seen my dad cry when a horse died in a movie...after that threats become rather hard to take seriously:p

But he be a cool dad...I love my daddy:hug:

^^that's true, i think they're toning it down a bit....ok, they just left and it's so much quieter in here :happy:

:uhoh: scary skinheads!

^my dad cried during 'north country' and he almost cried during 'crash'

Last edited:
My dad cried in My Dog Skip when they thought the dog died...he cried during Field of Dreams (although his dad died when he was young so I don't blame him). I've seen him cry quite a few times in my life actually. :wink:

I :heart: him.

^^^Hey Zootles:wave:

We are having a 'We Love Our Dads' session...

Otherwise known as WeLOD...which means absolutely nothing:wink:

^^Cya darlin!

^Super Furry Animals:hyper:

Song suggestions: Its Not the End of the World, Golden Retriever, Demons and Something 4 the Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom