i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^oh no! i'm always so scared to get pulled over...i'll go read in a second...ok, so i've read it and it's kind of funny...only because i ran a red light like 20 minutes ago :lol: but i hope you don't get a ticket because that would be very sad, especially since you don't even have a proper license yet

^i'm in an internet cafe and normally i have dial up, so it's a huge improvement :drool:

Last edited:
yeah it's pretty funny cassie. :wink:

the pathetic part is that i'm equally as worried that i'll look gross in the pictures. :uhoh:

i just think it's stupid, i wasn't endangering anyone, i so do not deserve a ticket. i really hope i don't get one in the mail. :no:

^^^driving's not all that special after you have your license for awhile...basically, i'm the taxi driver now :mad:

^:lmao: all you're worried about is looking icky in the pic? that makes it even funnier! it's not like you hit anyone or anything, so that's not bad...i mean before i got my new car, i had mangled the bumper so badly that we had to just take it off :lol:

Last edited:
^well I'm also worried about the fine and what it could do to my insurance rates of course. :wink: personally I think it was all my dad's fault, I'm hoping he'll pay the fine, we'll see how it goes.

I like to drive and all...but I'm not planning on owning a car in my life until I absolutely need to (definitely not in college). Insurance, payments, gas, parking if you live in the city, etc. I'd rather live somewhere where I could walk or take the bus if I need to. :up:

^^ugg, gas is awful, i had to fill up the other day and it's $2.49 a gallon, i know it's not as bad as the rest of the world, but it still sucks :madspit:

so is insurance, mine's almost $300 every 6 months and that's with a good student discount...luckily my parents foot most of the bill and i only have to pay 60 :wink:

Last edited:
You Americans and your weird measurements:madspit:

Love you all really:hug:

I've never really thought about how driving is such a bigger thing in the States compared to here, but i suppose because everything is so much further apart with not so great public transport it is much more essential...I can't drive, don't really need to because of public transport:shrug:

^we have public transport, but it's kind of dirty at least here, i don't know about bigger cities

Personally I think the rest of the world should conform to our wacked out system of measurement. Cos if it weren't for us you'd all be speaking deutsch!! :grandpa:

:wink:

It also depends on where you live Joe...like in NYC most people don't own cars, but I live outside of Atlanta...there's NO public transport where I live, NO sidewalks, and even if there were, there'd be nowhere to go. Everything's too spaced out, and typical for suburbia, there's random interstates all over the place. I'm not living somewhere like this when I move out. :tsk:

^ehh I'm 1/4 german or a bit less..:wink:

^^I'd like to live in a city, not a small town. not necessarily the ghetto of course but I don't need to live with stuck up elitist tennis moms and super-republicans either. It's not important to me to live in a rich area.

in Atlanta we have MARTA...here is what I found on urban dictionary regarding it

1. marta
A bus; also known as Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta

I'll take the Marta to work today.

2. MARTA
Atlanta's heavy rail transit system that is underfunded to keep "those people" out of the white sparwlburbs.

I hate seeing MARTA trains zip by on 400 while stuck in traffic during my two hour commute home to Woodstock.

it's true. :rolleyes:

there were a few other entries but they all pertained to polish sluts :shifty:

Last edited:
^i'm probably like 3/4 german, then irish, austrian, and a little norwegian mixed in there to fill in the rest :wink:

^^Polish sluts:drool: :hot-diggity::wink:

We need a smiley for hot-diggityness:cool:

Cities:up:

In the future i would love to be living in one of the big European cities, with preferences on Milan/Munich and a few others, or alternatively New York:drool:

<I'm like a 1/12 Spanish apparently...with the rest being God's gift to the world, the Irish:wink:

Back
Top Bottom