i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^very :cool: are you interested in movie making or is this just something you have to do for school no matter what?

^:wave: have a good dinner!

^:cool: my dad owns a photo finishing shop, so i get to see lots of really great pics taken by local photographers

onebloodonelife said:
^:cool: my dad owns a photo finishing shop, so i get to see lots of really great pics taken by local photographers
Ever see anything dirty? :wink:

crazy people keep calling my cell phone...they think some guy named brandon owns it...and he doesn't :mad:

^:scratch: i'm assuming that he has an irish accent, and you have an irish accent, so how can you laugh at his accent? :wink:

and i do not have a split personality :grumpy:

onebloodonelife said:
crazy people keep calling my cell phone...they think some guy named brandon owns it...and he doesn't :mad:
Fell off the back of a truck, eh :eyebrow: :|

^ Urbandictionary:Skanger:

People living in towns who were previously called "rough". Although located in urban areas throughout Ireland, most came from Dublin or were converted into a skanger by their Dublin friends or family. If involved in a conversation with non-skangers, it was most likely started by them, with something along the lines of "Here lad, ya got a lii? I beh I caaan seh yar hair on fyerrr", which translated into English means "Person in front of me I'm not acquainted with, have you got a cigarette lighter? I reckon I could set your hair on fire." Conversations amongst themselves usually begin with "waaaats de staaaaaree" (i.e. what's the story, i.e. how are things) before engaging in saying "staaaary" one after the other for awhile. Popular meeting points include doorways or other entrances/exits to passageways where only one entrance/exit exists.
While regarded by most as a serious social problem, it's unlikely the dreams of sending them all on a plane which may or may not land somewhere else will ever be reached given the lack of attention the issue is given because it's not "politically correct". Then again, neither is their behaviour but that doesn't stop them... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom