i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

make sure you prop the door open a bit or it will smell funny when you get back

:shifty:

The cleaners will come round and clean it anyway!

I take it your speaking from experience?:p

I thought iTunes when an wma format song was attempted to play it would convert it :hmm:

^all i know is that when i try to play wma songs in itunes, nothing happens. it's fine though, i can listen either way :shrug:

(rk) oh and i'm not as mentally unstable as i may sometimes appear, those exclamation points and expletives are quite addicting. :drool:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
seriously, it must have been all of 2 minutes that was public! :wink:

but I've once witnessed one of your entries that was later made private so now we're even :shifty:

:wink::hug:

:ohmy: I'm pretty careful now

I have some songs that won't convert at all :shrug: Some do some don't I wish I knew why

VertigoGal said:
^all i know is that when i try to play wma songs in itunes, nothing happens. it's fine though, i can listen either way :shrug:

(rk) oh and i'm not as mentally unstable as i may sometimes appear, those exclamation points and expletives are quite addicting. :drool:

Exclaimation marks:drool:

Expletives:drool: :drool:

VG:drool: :drool: :drool:

It's my barometer of greatness:cool:

The occurrence of expletives in everyday language is quite common, the occurence of VG on this world called earth...well it is a once in a lifetime experience:D

^^ciao VertigoFly

^what do you expect i'm mad completely and utterly insane:p

tis 5.30...flights at 9:45...taxi is coming for me at 7:30! So in two hours im off home woooooo...though saying that i already miss my friends here:(

where are you now disco? :hmm:

headphones :drool:

i'm going to the beach with my mom, my brother, and my mom's obnoxious friend and son. should be a fun car ride together. i'll probably end up shelling out 30 bucks for an ipod wall charger tomorrow, cos the battery sucks and lies, and i'm gonna need it. :crack:

^^if the battery does run out just drop into a comatose state...it works a charm:wink:

^^^I actually quite like ATYCLB on flights.

nice...hope you had fun in sacramento :cool:

i have to go bathing suit shopping, with my mom of course, tomorrow. not looking forward to this at all, i'm regretting agreeing to go on this trip already. let's all have a quick collective prayer that VG loses 5 lbs around the waist overnight. well, i don't pray, but you all can pray for me! :happy:

i'm gonna go try to sleep or read or something...i mean, they've done studies on this stuff...sleep helps you lose weight...of course it does, it's been proven. :uhoh:

anyway see you guys, have fun with your family joe :wave:

^relax a bit darlin and try and have a good time:p...Bye:wave:

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face;)

So nobody else about...i neeeeeeeeed help stayin awake:(

Back
Top Bottom