i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:
^any particular reason you're getting drunk, or no? :wink:

there is a house in new orleans
they call the rising sun
it's been the ruin of many a poor girl
and me i am a one

:heart:

i have a recent obsession with this song, very strange...:shifty:

Muse have an excellent rockin version of it:D

<and John i know how tricky those relationships are, I was umm in one for a while...good luck to you two though!:)

^^Probably:wink: I've only heard Muse's and the original though..saying that i think i have heard 5 different covers of Love is Blindness:D

^^If i can remember there was only one decent one...i also know Johnny Depp and his wife covered One...his wife sang:no: he was on piano...

sorry, disappeared for a moment there.

okay guys, it's confession time.

in 7th grade I had a Johnny Depp OBSESSION. the first time I heard the song One was that horrendous version. I liked the song...so when I noticed there was a "different" version (ie the original obviously) on this CD of my mom's, I decided to listen through it and eventually came to love U2. yeah, so Johnny Depp is pretty much responsible for my love of them

also, my best friend in the world and I first bonded over Johnny Depp in the 7th grade.

in some sort of odd way he's brought good to my life like that. :wink:

<Tactic: If you have nothing in common with a girl at all and you have no one else to talk to, mention Johnny Depp, awkwardness and problem solved:wink:

I live in the near of Frankfurt, about 90 miles up in the north of it. So you can say I'm right at the center :wink:

And you are in New Jersey?

^^it is just a really horrible version of One covered by Depp and his wife...i deleted it from my computer because it was so bad...:madspit:

LJT said:
<Tactic: If you have nothing in common with a girl at all and you have no one else to talk to, mention Johnny Depp, awkwardness and problem solved:wink:

sounds like a good tactic to me, I know I'd be weak for it. :up:

yeah I think even I realized how shitty it was, his wife looks like a crack addict and sounds like a chipmunk.

no offense of course.

VertigoGal said:

sounds like a good tactic to me, I know I'd be weak for it. :up:

Hell yes, i'm even pretty weak to it, you know not because how fabulously pretty and handsome he is or that lovely little ragamuffin goatee he sometimes sports...no no no, just simply for him being a great actor....

No, really...:wink:

^ yeah frankfurt :wink:

New Jersey is great! I love New York really much. My boyfriend is there so I'm really addicted to the city at the moment :wink:

I don't mind NJ really :wink: and I absolutely love NYC! :love: But a vacation traveling around Germany would be sehr gut!!! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom