i just ate a giant cookie so DESCRIBE that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:
Does anyone else hate the fact that the clocks go forward a hour tonight?

Shit...uhh what time is it now?...i forgot about that...so when does that make my flight:huh:

I hate it, it means the time difference between me and Kate, changes from 10 hours to 9 hours

^ I think it happens at 1am

so 1am will become 2am...sorry i just had a stupid panic attack..as my plans are based on the current time:wink:

Hopefully my taxi company puts their clocks forwards...

^^ It's 2am for you, I think

^^^ Ye, it means if she gets up at her average (4am) she will be on at 7pm instead of 6pm, so I will have to stay up to 11pm instead of 10pm, and there is less of a chance of her being online in the morning because it will only be 3pm there when I get up.

<Doesn't have a clue about bastekball...croquet is where the action is at :shifty:

^^ Just discussing past holidays and stuff

< Appartently I taped a U2 concert on the tape, off the oul' radio back in '97

^ Because we talk from 6-10 weekdays, but if the clock goes forward a hour that becomes 7-11

^me too!! my mom is in a bracket and she has Villanova to win it all, but most of the others have UConn winning it all, so i just want to see them lose so that everyone else's brackets would be messed up

i :heart: it when George Mason beat North Carolina

^:ohmy: if anyone did that at our school, they'd get in huge trouble...we have a no gambling policy, including no cards of any kind

Back
Top Bottom