i heard a story about our girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
to keep our hearts spinning with the world.

da da da

stayupforme

hey guys

let's have ourselfs aood timenever look aback
dance way the night while keepin an eye out for the ones we used to keep
'and act like we don't see them when it's them we still need

yeah yeya yahas

the opnes ringnig awff da hook
it's a text message guys
its'[ the one we were meant to respond to.,it's all phlowing over
it'saw aeelll flweing ovah
no time to lok back
it's been too long now gyeds. you had your chance to make it work and it didnt'

nmove along

haeve yourself a a good time and nedvedr look bacik.

never look bak

stop boling oivedr
boikling oveah

tedry to save your hosue and it folowes you pu the hill
it's all boiling oveaar

it's all too late to chaneaage now

haha

i laughed, and it was with you.

not at you.

you're gonna make it.

i am tired of not making sense to anyone.

this isthe last thread of the ilk.

from now on, nothing but bono post 2000. straight, in your face (not controversial, 7ust obvious), and ever so plain.

maybe i could start a game thread?

Zoomerang96 said:
stayupforme
:love:

do you use t9 when you text, bear?

'cause i really suck at that, and my spelling ends up looking kinda like yours did right there.

Imagfsdfsde2.gif

Re: Re: i heard a story about our girl

lmjhitman said:

:love:

do you use t9 when you text, bear?

'cause i really suck at that, and my spelling ends up looking kinda like yours did right there.

oh big time. it's pretty much all i use... i'll go back when i'm done writing and fix anything i have to with "alpha".

yeah man!

bg = even better than the real thing. those disco fools have NOTHING on you

bear -

I enjoy your dispatches from the field. If it is not you...who would keep us abreast of what is happening on the frontlines of the war?

We all know that I am a runner and that you are your father's son!

i'm not in love with the modern world, zoney. why else do you think i'm obsessed with yesterday's russia, and yesterday's women?

one star? haha, i like it. if this thread gets one star, i wonder how truly awful the lot of the cesspool threads are by the same standard.

they'd probably get like... i dunno...a FALLING star? does that work? is there a pun in there? i'm not sure, myself.

i'm going for a walk.

I enjoy the women I meet at the Hostess/Wonder Bread outlet stores!

Mouldy but goodies!

Enjoy the setting sun, my csar!

in waiting?

i think not. i've already forged signatures, shredded papers, and lied till my teeth were stained with the yellow of a dirty lie.

-arthur anderson

my sole purpose in breathing life back into this thread is simply to expose zoomerang96's current critical unappeal to those members who somehow may have overlooked or missed this disgraceful jumble of words and use of space.

a public service some might contend. no need for thanks. as an upstanding (and coherent) member of this community, i consider this an inherent duty.

(i could easily resurrect numerous other "one-star" quality threads "excreted" by this zoomerang character, but i believe in preserving other's dignity)

Last edited:
TripThruUreWires said:
my sole purpose in breathing life back into this thread is simply to expose zoomerang96's current critical unappeal to those members who somehow may have overlooked or missed this disgraceful jumble of words and use of space.

a public service some might contend. no need for thanks. as an upstanding (and coherent) member of this community, i consider this an inherent duty.

(i could easily resurrect numerous other "one-star" quality threads "excreted" by this zoomerang character, but i believe in preserving other's dignity)

what?

get yourhand out of your pants!

zoom said were gonna make it afterall.................. now its time to put on some sheer energy hose and some skirt ..brush the hair..and step out onto the night sidewalk and strut the stuff
bull is getting his noontime fix.....his wife is yelling at the kids next door.
we smoke about a thousand lucky strikes....i wont admit it...but i feel as if im gonna barf.....we only have 2 bucks but somehow we'll make it to NYC

?????????????????............................

:poo:

looks like this guy was born out of time.
Those cases are always the worst
and very hard to cure.
Most likely, he'll end up going absolutely crazy.
The awkwardness and frustration
of living in an era you don't belong in will be too much.

the last guy I knew to have this infliction drowned himself in the seine

don't do it, man...it's not worth it! society loves you. They'll rape your checkbook and laugh at you when you get smothered in debt...but they love you. it's tough love

Malone said:
looks like this guy was born out of time.
Those cases are always the worst
and very hard to cure.
Most likely, he'll end up going absolutely crazy.

the last guy I knew to have this infliction drowned himself in the seine

don't do it, man...it's not worth it! society loves you. They'll rape your checkbook and laugh at you when you get smothered in debt...but they love you. it's tough love

wow.
tell me more, please

Malone said:

Do you know, back in the 1870's you could leave your mangle outside and not a single individual of the proletariat would even consider thievery. You could remove the entire front of your house exposing all you possessions for the community to see and they would only pass by like random autumn leaves nursing a seasonal hangover. Nowadays apathy is as convenient as fast food, modesty has become a fashion, and we're slowly selling our souls to the devil at a reduced price.

At the end of the day..it gets dark doesn't it. That is a lesson for us all. Spread the love my fellow citizens and remember to pass the salt.

I agree
theres an important macabre spark there

but zoom...its sad to say but it looks like your audience is thinning.
your not attracting as many users to your ramblings...people arent as curious as they used to be ....or appreciative of your tom foolery

does that hurt you?

:(

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
why else do you think i'm obsessed with yesterday's russia, and yesterday's women?

Well, this woman's not Russian (she's Ukrainian), but she certainly dresses like it's still yesterday.

yulia_tymoshenko.jpg
0,1020,520321,00.jpg

Melon

yes, i've seen her, melon! didn't she do well in the last ukranian elections?

she's quite lovely, politics aside (from which i know absolutely NOTHING of what she stands by. politics are still gross though).

carrieluv, threads like this deserve no response. if i wanted people to pay attention i'd at least try to make something that would be of interest to them.

i 7ust don't give a shit. this is more fun, i find.

Zoomerang96 said:
yes, i've seen her, melon! didn't she do well in the last ukranian elections?

she's quite lovely, politics aside (from which i know absolutely NOTHING of what she stands by. politics are still gross though).

I quite knew you would! The last Ukrainian elections were a mess; they still haven't formed a government, and there's a strong possibility that President Yushchenko will toss out the elections and call another one soon.

I'm not entirely sure of Yulia Tymoshenko's politics either. But she was a billionaire oligarch in the post-Soviet era, meaning she was bad, but then supposedly she showed strong signs she was "reformed" by cracking down on them when she was Prime Minister in 2005. Of course, it could also have been the (political) reality that there's no point in getting richer once you're already a billionaire.

Yes, politics have cooties. :angry:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom