I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
So the other thread finally got shut down:shifty:..........A little jarring to find randooooooooom gone when you wake up though :crack:

*moment of silence for previous epic sized, House discussed, recent U2 concerts re-hashed, randooooooooooooom thread*

fah, you found someone to go with you to see Audioslave :hyper:
Have a good time..........
$260 on groceries:crack:

:lol: I was wondering when we'd finally run the tank too far past empty.

I got up this morning to go skating...got all ready...drove to the further-away rink...to find I was the only one there and should have gone to the closer rink. :der:

:lol: No one was here for 20 minutes and then we all post at the same time!

I've had Crumbs stuck in my head since last Friday...and I just realized I haven't downloaded that version yet! :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Did you get my PM, Meg? :)

I think in honor of the title I'll change my avatar back to the Edge pic I took in San Jose. :cute:
I did but I haven't answered it yet. :reject: Tonight or tomorrow, I promise!

Schmeg said:
:lol: I was wondering when we'd finally run the tank too far past empty.

I got up this morning to go skating...got all ready...drove to the further-away rink...to find I was the only one there and should have gone to the closer rink. :der:

so you just like using up your gas. You had to find a replacement for the detour that used to use up your gas.........:wink:

U2 torrents has a compilation dvd of Chicago, Minneapolis and Milwaukee.................:drool: Only 2 songs from Milwaukee, though......:sigh:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

so you just like using up your gas. You had to find a replacement for the detour that used to use up your gas.........:wink:
:lol: That was exactly what I said when I got to the right rink- "Sometimes it's fun to waste gas!"

Yes, I miss my Cowville detour so much I had to pay tribute to it one last time.

In a few minutes I get to drive in the SAME DIRECTION as the wrong rink and go to work! :happy:

shari schultz said:
U2 torrents has a compilation dvd of Chicago, Minneapolis and Milwaukee.................:drool: Only 2 dongs from Milwaukee, though......:sigh:
:combust: THANK YOU! My computer will be busy while I'm at work! :D

Wow, there are like 900 seeders so it shouldn't even take 4 days!!! :hyper:

Minneapolis audio is also up. :drool:
Edit: It has 1 seeder and 209 leechers so maybe we'll wait til later on tonight for that one! :yikes:

The Following DVD features a few songs from each of the shows, some of my favorites as well as songs where someone was pulled on stage, if you know one of these girls please make sureand get a copy of this DVD to them and ask them to contact me for a better quality version of the song they were on stage for.

01: Fast Cars, Chicago 9/21
02: Discotheque, Chicago 9/20
03: The Fly, Chicago 9/20
04: Bad/the First Time, Chicago 9/21
05: LAPOE, Chicago 9/21
06: Miss Sarajavo, Chicago 9/20
07: Streets, Chicago 9/20
08: WOWY, Minneapolis 9/23
09: Elevation(cut), Minneapolis 9/23
10: Beautiful Day, Milwaukee 9/25
11: WOWY, Milwaukee 9/25
:drool:

I'm feeling generous to fellow Randoomers today. :sexywink:

15 hours!!! Fastest dvd ever! Maybe it'll even be done by the time I get home!

Speaking of which...I need to go NOW! :eek:

:wave:

arw9797 said:

I have a cold! :grumpy:

As do I. I haven't had function of my voice for five days :down:
I hope it clears up soon, arw.

arw9797 said:
I just checked my bank balance....I have no money :love:

My bank actually sent me a somewhat pushy letter today reminding me that I owe them 5p :happy:

since this is the only place i can find you guys...kaaaaaaren! want to share? :cute: if possible, could you let me know how i can get pictures from minneapolis?

arw~ sorry about the cold.
LMPA~The is no such thing as getting prepared to early for a U2 concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom