I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
Dear Red Sox,

DO NOT STRAND JOHNNY DAMON ON FIRST BASE. There will be no catorce innings tonight.

Please stop making me annoy my friends with these open letters.

Thanks and love,
Schmeg

I think you need to save them all, from this year and last year, and write a book. I'm serious. I think they're cute.

arw9797 said:

nope. He did send me a nice private message on the website yesterday. I responded and gave him my email address. I told him I had a really bad cold and couldn't think of anything to say but I did want to acknowledge his message. Instead of asking me anything or sharing anything about himself he just said something like "I hope you're feeling better soon....here's another picture of me..." In his pm he said that he would be happy to send more pictures of himself. I never mentioned that he should when I responded. I just think he wants to see more of me.

He's definitely about the pictures! We need more info about him!

arw9797 said:

I think you need to save them all, from this year and last year, and write a book. I'm serious. I think they're cute.
:laugh: You don't think I'm obnoxious?

In that case,

Dear Red Sox,

DAVID ORTIZ ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

Love,
Schmeg

:hyper: :love: :dance:

fah said:
AUDIOSLAVE :rockon::rockon: :rockon:

I can't even begin to descibe just how great they were

:hyper:

YAY! glad you had a great concert :hyper:............

I have a lab appointment..........
I get to go do a fasting glucose test for the next 2 hours:huh: and then I am helping a friends mother move..........:wave:

DVD's = :drool: by the way.......:shifty:

zonelistener said:
:grumpy:

anyone want to come to pennsylvania tomorrow and see the Rolling Stones? I seriously can't find anyone to go with me.

:grumpy:

i want to. but i can't.

I meant to go shower an hour ago...maybe I should do that now.

By the way if I hear a phone ring that is not a personlized ring tone on my cell I am going freak out....the phones at work were ringing CONSTANTLY again today. The newest newbies are so damn needy this time around and there is one that escalated 3 calls to me alone. I swear they are asking people if they want to speak to a supervisor rather than trying to de-escalate themselves. :rolleyes: I get to go back and do it all again tomorrow. *fake enthusiasm*

Kariann said:
I meant to go shower an hour ago...maybe I should do that now.

By the way if I hear a phone ring that is not a personlized ring tone on my cell I am going freak out....the phones at work were ringing CONSTANTLY again today. The newest newbies are so damn needy this time around and there is one that escalated 3 calls to me alone. I swear they are asking people if they want to speak to a supervisor rather than trying to de-escalate themselves. :rolleyes: I get to go back and do it all again tomorrow. *fake enthusiasm*

Is this just because your company is busy or does it have something to do with your new system again?

I'm losing a bunch of people temporarily where I work due to Katrina because they are being sent to Louisiana and to Florida. 60 days, so its going to be a stressful 2 months.

I hate email forwards :mad: Amy just doesn't get it. I just checked my yahoo email and excitedly thought that I had an actual email but it was just spam from her :madspit:

Blue Room said:

Is this just because your company is busy or does it have something to do with your new system again?

I'm losing a bunch of people temporarily where I work due to Katrina because they are being sent to Louisiana and to Florida. 60 days, so its going to be a stressful 2 months.

We usually begin to hire seasonally for the holiday around this time so it's normal to have a bunch of new hires. It seems that we are going to have higher head count going into this holiday. Some of the issues are carry over from the upgrade but some of it is just not de-escalating the customer or not making the attempt.

why is it when I watch concerts and/or interviews from JT/RH era I get all sad and teary? Am I subconsciously thinking about the fan I could have been back then instead of ignoring this great band or is it something else? :hmm: I'm watching an RH Outtake and I just want to cry......

Seriously...this sucks SO bad.

I have TWO friggin tickets to see the Rolling Stones play a teeny tiny venue (HersheyPark Stadium - it is nothing more than a small college football stadium...U2 did their ZooTV rehearsals there), and I cannot find ANYONE to go.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom