I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:der: I find this really funny:

North W L

Detroit 1 1
Chicago 1 2
Minnesota 1 2
Green Bay 0 3

I was all set to just toss the Vikings aside this year and become a Bears of Lions fan but....

I'm done with the north. :tsk: Not one of our teams has had anything for years. :mad: :down:

that W/L record makes me twitch

Feel better Arw :hug:
maybe, if this works, it will make you feel a little better.......I didn't even know until last night that I did this.........:hyper: It gets a little scary for a while and it is short, but nevertheless, I got video and sound and I didn't know I was doing it in Milwaukee.....:lmao:
http://www. megaupload.com/?d=CVV72XF8
*crosses fingers that it works*

(click together the www. and the megaupload)

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Feel better Arw :hug:
maybe, if this works, it will make you feel a little better.......I didn't even know until last night that I did this.........:hyper: It gets a little scary for a while and it is short, but nevertheless, I got video and sound and I didn't know I was doing it in Milwaukee.....:lmao:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVV72XF8
*crosses fingers that it works*

:huh: it doesn't work. It takes me to the megaupload website and that looks like it's scary....

There is a little box in the upper right hand corner with a countdown of 45 seconds and then a download will come up.......

:reject: My iTunes playlist is telling me I've listened to Flower Child 29 times today :der: And that does not include the 3 hours at work with my iPod today :reject:

arw9797 said:
:mad: where is everyone tonight? :sad:

I've been trying to clean up a bit. I had to put everything back under the sink since my mom cleared it out for the guy to fix it today. :|

Speaking of sinks....they redid the bathroom at work and we got new sinks...they forgot to put soap dispensers back in. :rolleyes: We're like...uh do we have to bring our on own soap now and carry it to the bathroom? Gotta love how they do some things there...like putting in new carpet BEFORE you paint and then getting paint spots on the new carpet.

Kariann said:

I've been trying to clean up a bit. I had to put everything back under the sink since my mom cleared it out for the guy to fix it today. :|

Speaking of sinks....they redid the bathroom at work and we got new sinks...they forgot to put soap dispensers back in. :rolleyes: We're like...uh do we have to bring our on own soap now and carry it to the bathroom? Gotta love how they do some things there...like putting in new carpet BEFORE you paint and then getting paint spots on the new carpet.
I was cleaning up a bit, too...I've been piling crap on my chair and moving it to the bed and most of it was throw-away-able crap so I did. :)

:laugh: Nice ass-backwards way of doing things.

I can't decide if I'm hungry or not.

:scratch: I got an e-mail from Ri-Ra congratulating someone on winning the trip to Iceland and I'm wondering if they were really giving away a trip to Iceland or if they typoed Ireland.

WHY DO THEY KEEP SHOWING TORONTO'S GOOD PLAYS? YOU'RE THE NEW ENGLAND SPORTS NETWORK, DAMMIT!!!

I promise I'll stop crying about baseball soon. Like in four days. :|

:laugh: Whoa, Shari, I really did get vertigo from that clip! But thanks! :love: I wish my camera had sound!

I was a little excited, ya think............oh, if I would have only paid attention to what I was doing :banghead:

it stops right before Bono sings feeeeeeeel............:scream:

:grumpy:

My mom just called to tell me that I can't come for dinner tomorrow night. :mad: She doesn't want me to be around my grandpa if I have a cold. It's my Saturday with him and I've also been banned from that this week :|

Dad: U2 are in Boston in a few weeks.
Meg: Actually days...I have tickets. It's the floor marathon.
Dad: What does that mean?
Meg: You have to get there EARLY.
Dad: What's that, 4:30 instead of 6?
Meg: :lmao:

You're still listening to Flower Child? :drool: I had a Day O'Flower Child a few months ago and it was the same thing...why didn't I know about this song before???

Schmeg said:
You're still listening to Flower Child? :drool: I had a Day O'Flower Child a few months ago and it was the same thing...why didn't I know about this song before???

as much as I've searched all of the songs in my library I still find U2 stuff I've never heard or forgot about. This was such a shock last night. It's beautiful. I love that it's played on an acoustic guitar. :heart:

:sad: I do not want to leave my apartment tomorrow :mad: I think sleeping all day did help so maybe I'll be better tomorrow.

I emailed the 40 year old back. He's obsessed with showing me more pictures of him. I feel like it's a hint for me to show more pictures of me. :| Just tell me what you want first and then we can do the picture exchange.....

You can send him a picture of you with Edge. :wink:

Is he cute anyway?

I was going to say something else about Flower Child but I forgot what.

Schmeg said:
You can send him a picture of you with Edge. :wink:

Is he cute anyway?

I was going to say something else about Flower Child but I forgot what.

I look like CRAP in my picture with Edge. Thankfully Edge looks adorable :love:

he's really cute but he reminds me of Cheryl's husband. I don't like Cheryl's husband :| I've known him since I was 15 and didn't like him then either. I need to let that part go because there's no way this guy could be a dork like her husband is....

I'm going to start a petition for them to play this song live :heart: :drool: Just Bono and Edge with their guitars on the ellipse. :faint:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I do not want to leave my apartment tomorrow :mad: I think sleeping all day did help so maybe I'll be better tomorrow.

I emailed the 40 year old back. He's obsessed with showing me more pictures of him. I feel like it's a hint for me to show more pictures of me. :| Just tell me what you want first and then we can do the picture exchange.....

So has he told you anything about himself of just sent pics?

Kariann said:

So has he told you anything about himself of just sent pics?

nope. He did send me a nice private message on the website yesterday. I responded and gave him my email address. I told him I had a really bad cold and couldn't think of anything to say but I did want to acknowledge his message. Instead of asking me anything or sharing anything about himself he just said something like "I hope you're feeling better soon....here's another picture of me..." In his pm he said that he would be happy to send more pictures of himself. I never mentioned that he should when I responded. I just think he wants to see more of me.

Dear Red Sox,

DO NOT STRAND JOHNNY DAMON ON FIRST BASE. There will be no catorce innings tonight.

Please stop making me annoy my friends with these open letters.

Thanks and love,
Schmeg

arw9797 said:

nope. He did send me a nice private message on the website yesterday. I responded and gave him my email address. I told him I had a really bad cold and couldn't think of anything to say but I did want to acknowledge his message. Instead of asking me anything or sharing anything about himself he just said something like "I hope you're feeling better soon....here's another picture of me..." In his pm he said that he would be happy to send more pictures of himself. I never mentioned that he should when I responded. I just think he wants to see more of me.
:huh: He is really into the pictures!! I wonder what's up with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom