I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed now...hopefully I'll be able to function tomorrow morning :mad:

I'll leave you all with this:

a2d25fcb.jpg

:faint:

:faint:

Edit: Holy crap. Where did you find that? When is it from? Are there more?

zonelistener said:
Okay...where did the psycofant dude (aka happy cute homicidal) go? :lol:
:happy: Watch your back! :happy:

I was laughing my butt off at my brother and his girlfriend. They're a non-stop comedy team.

Now I am framing my picture that a certian sleepy-eyed singer signed with a ballpoint pen. :love: Everyone who has seen it has said something along the lines of, "Didn't he have a Sharpie?" :laugh:

Schmeg said:
Now I am framing my picture that a certian sleepy-eyed singer signed with a ballpoint pen. :love: Everyone who has seen it has said something along the lines of, "Didn't he have a Sharpie?" :laugh:

I'm getting a frame for mine tomorrow after work since I wont be able to nap due to the sink being fixed up here. I know what I want to get.

Thanks for the directions everyone. :love: I always forget about those Misc threads and then they have something very :drool:worthy in them!

:uhoh: Night, Zoney, sweet Pleba dreams!

My frame is very simple. :)

Kariann said:

One of Shari's pictures made think of "funky!!!!!" when I saw it.

I was wearing a T-Shirt with Schroeder playing the piano on Sunday~ The T-shirt has Play That Funky Music written on it.........I sang play that funky music, white boy all day Sunday.....before U2:crack: I even passed it onto Jen, I caught her singing .......:evil:

I noticed it after I carefully laid the photo down for my mom to see and told her not to touch it....she tends to get them all fingerprinty and I wanted this one "clean". Then I noticed his on there where he handed it back to me...that one I dont mind having! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom