I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: talking to myself in randooom :drool:

:(

I got TWO letters from my allergist today. They're the same letter saying that their database indicates that I am qualified for an asthma research project. I really don't know if that's something to be excited about :| If I respond to the letter and am chosen then I get free meds for the 14 weeks of the study and compensated up to $800.00. The free meds and the $800 are the only thing I saw in the letter! :drool: I'm calling tomorrow :D

I got a text message from Schmeg this afternoon........about Bono stealing her purple Sharpie..........It was tough to explain why I was giggling to people at work..............Schmeg + U2 + Sharpies= :lmao:

arw9797 said:
:hyper: I just heard Crumbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to the storm, my phone is very fuzzy so I could barely hear it but I heard that lovely guitar and voice that I love so much :love: :heart:

WOW.

That's EARLY in the set for Crumbs...I mean, compared to when we had it in MSP.

I too got the text about the stolen sharpie.

They are smack dab in the middle of the front rail. They were 5 & 6 in line! :hyper:

I textededed Scneg and told her she forgot her "Hey bono, I am homicidal, dance with ME" sign.

I think you SHOULD have the little GO PACK GO cow as your sig Shari!

Favre was AMAZING last night - playing as well as he did in the fourth with hardly anyone around him to support him!

OK...I feel good that the Vikings are in such a sucky conference this year (so far).

Meg called to tell me that they spoke to the "international pen theives" again. I can't remember where I read that, but Edge said it either in an interview or to a fan. He said that U2 is really just a bunch of international pen theives. :heart: :cute:

zonelistener said:

WOW.

That's EARLY in the set for Crumbs...I mean, compared to when we had it in MSP.

I too got the text about the stolen sharpie.

They are smack dab in the middle of the front rail. They were 5 & 6 in line! :hyper:

I textededed Scneg and told her she forgot her "Hey bono, I am homicidal, dance with ME" sign.

I also got to hear Stuck live so they redeemed themselves for not calling last night :mad: :grumpy:

zonelistener said:
I think you SHOULD have the little GO PACK GO cow as your sig Shari!

Favre was AMAZING last night - playing as well as he did in the fourth with hardly anyone around him to support him!

OK...I feel good that the Vikings are in such a sucky conference this year (so far).

I fear I would send arw over the edge (so to speak) if I did that...........thinking on it, though, (ok well I did it :shifty: )
Favre was pretty amazing, wasn't he? It was nice to see him smile for a bit.........I figure though with all of the injuries Mike Sherman will be suiting up for the next game....

The whole conference sucks :drool::happy:We are only a game and a half out of first place....................

ZONEY: did you ever find out which Detroit show you're going to go to? We're camping out! :drool: I'm going to get pneumonia but it'll be worth it :heart:

shari schultz said:

I fear I would send arw over the edge (so to speak) if I did that...........thinking on it, though, (ok well I did it :shifty: )
Favre was pretty amazing, wasn't he? It was nice to see him smile for a bit.........I figure though with all of the injuries Mike Sherman will be suiting up for the next game....

The whole conference sucks :drool::happy:We are only a game and a half out of first place....................

:| I see you're using the cow.

I just think it's funny in a really sad way that the entire conference sucks this year. :drool: I think the Vikings play one of the teams in the division this week so there will be some big changes in the standings! :rolleyes:

I am off to bed.......couldn't sleep last night......just tossed and turned......hopefully tonight will go better.
G'night Randooooomers :wave:

I'll take blame for the cow! :D

I think I am going to Detroit the second night....I am going to give April a Wednesday evening call. :uhoh:

I still owe her cash money for the ticket.

I haven't been text'd since the opening band went on...but haven't expected a text. They are obviously too busy (and righteously) with international pen thieves!

Next show for Scneg, her sign will say:

"BONO, YOU STOLE MY SHARPIE: DANCE WITH ME!"

I'm uploading as we speak and I'm going to be totally late for work. :happy:

:crack: 30% :crack:

COME ON CRAPFISH!!!

It's because I needed to edit and organize and then I looked at the clock and saw my organizing had gone on a bit too long. :sad: 80 + mph all the way it will be! :yikes:

Kariann: I still have your eyedrops.

Bono: you still have my Sharpie

EEEEEK leopard-print spider looking at me!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Horoscope:
This afternoon Mercury, planet of communication, and Jupiter, planet of big events, get together in Libra, the zodiac sign of partnership. Great news will break out, especially about romance. Would you like to hear the news you've been waiting for?
:crack: I wonder if I'm going to get a visit at work.

I'm not really sure how I feel about that.

Story later. :shifty:

GO CRAPFISH GO!

arw9797 said:
Kariann and Schmeg are in Boston right now on the rail on Adam's side :tsk: WRONG SIDE :mad:
Oh my friend, we were on the right side Monday night. It's worth being late to work to post this.

344%3B756723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B5253%3C%3B84ot1lsi

*holds off on the Pleba smilies for the sake of our Randoom guys*

:wave:

OMG there's guyses here??

i thought zoney was just a really ugly girl :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom