I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
wondering about how arw's interview went this evening:hmm:

I start tomorrow and I got paid for the hour I was there tonight :crack:

She asked me the usual crappy interview questions which just make me want to :barf: because they're so stupid...then she just cut me off during one answer and said "I'm just going to cut to the BS, can you start tomorrow night?" :crazy: She hired me at .60 cents an hour more than starting pay since I have a college degree. Good to know that's worth an extra .60 cents an hour. :huh: I'm now making $1.60 an hour more than I had expected so it's all good. I really only wanted one night and a Saturday but she's scheduled me all through Oct at 2 nights and a Saturday. It's ok. I'll be fine and I'll love my checks each week. They are desperate for people, which kind of worries me. But then again she did give me my schedule 1 month in advance and I also told her what weekends I cannot work between now and the end of the year.

Now I need to go to my parents house to do laundry since I planned on doing that tomorrow. I should go to bed since I have a cold.

Congrats!
The desperate for people thing is a little un-nerving, I agree, but it could be nothing.......they just really want good people for the holday season
A schedule a month in advance is nice too.
Take Care of the cold.......:hug:

arw9797 said:

I start tomorrow and I got paid for the hour I was there tonight :crack:

She asked me the usual crappy interview questions which just make me want to :barf: because they're so stupid...then she just cut me off during one answer and said "I'm just going to cut to the BS, can you start tomorrow night?" :crazy: She hired me at .60 cents an hour more than starting pay since I have a college degree. Good to know that's worth an extra .60 cents an hour. :huh: I'm now making $1.60 an hour more than I had expected so it's all good. I really only wanted one night and a Saturday but she's scheduled me all through Oct at 2 nights and a Saturday. It's ok. I'll be fine and I'll love my checks each week. They are desperate for people, which kind of worries me. But then again she did give me my schedule 1 month in advance and I also told her what weekends I cannot work between now and the end of the year.

Now I need to go to my parents house to do laundry since I planned on doing that tomorrow. I should go to bed since I have a cold.

Congrats! I had a good feeling about it for you!

I am still exhausted from going back to my early morning shift and the whirlwind weekend. I need to catch up on some sleep and I felt kind of crappy today.

All of the newbies are driving me crazy and apparently our teams headcount is going to get even bigger that we may even get another lead which will make us the first team to ever have 4 leads. :eek:

zonelistener said:
:wave:

Sorry about the cold ARW...hopefully I did not give it to you.

Wow...you got a cold AND A JOB in one day. Tis a push!

I told my mom that Bono and Edge gave me the cold :sexywink:

and thanks everyone!

My dishwasher just broker :hmm: I have to turn in my move out letter tomorrow and report a broken dishwasher. They'll probably wait to fix my dishwasher until after I move and then charge me for it :der: They seriously cannot come into my apartment for a few days. It's a disaster in her! :scream:

arw9797 said:

I told my mom that Bono and Edge gave me the cold :sexywink:

and thanks everyone!

My dishwasher just broker :hmm: I have to turn in my move out letter tomorrow and report a broken dishwasher. They'll probably wait to fix my dishwasher until after I move and then charge me for it :der: They seriously cannot come into my apartment for a few days. It's a disaster in her! :scream:

:yes: Bono and Edge gave you the cold! :wink:

Hope it doesnt get to be a really bad one....rest and get some Vitamin C!

That sucks about the dishwasher.

*starting a fight in U2 News*

Don't mess with me when I'm homicidal. :happy:

Schmeg said:
*starting a fight in U2 News*

Don't mess with me when I'm homicidal. :happy:

did you get tickets for next week? I was seriously thinking about looking up the phone number to your store to call you if you didn't answer my text. I almost fainted. I went to look for Detroit and I thought what the hell...let's look at your shows next week too. They came up :crack:

arw9797 said:

did you get tickets for next week? I was seriously thinking about looking up the phone number to your store to call you if you didn't answer my text. I almost fainted. I went to look for Detroit and I thought what the hell...let's look at your shows next week too. They came up :crack:
I was all set, but The Jim is going to kill me, so it's good to know for him. Although there's a really fun contest on WBRU this week so maybe I'll win him some. :D

I found some decently-priced Detroits on E-bay and asked the seller a question and forgot to go back...I'll go there next.

:hyper: Congrats on the job! :hyper:

WIN U2 TICKETS!
Listen in afternoons this week as we give away a pair of U2 tickets to the band's SOLD OUT Boston show every single day! BRU Crew Members get chances to play our U2 Against Each Other trivia contest against another, non-BRU Crew callers every afternoon. Listen for chances to call in and be sure to remember your BRU Crew secret password dublin to play!
The commercial is funny in a cheesy way...bad impersonations of Bono and Sonny Bono fighting...

I could totally win against someone in a U2 trivia contest. :drool:

Re: Colds: My voice is attempting to go on strike again, but I'm not having it. :tsk: I need my voice this week. I think doubling up on my vitamin C and chugging orange juice has helped me.

ok its the end of the month AND I start a new job tomorrow. :help: My new manager told me to call her tomorrow if I'm too sick to come in. Right now I'm at the body ache/hot flashes stage. My partner at work will absolutely murder me if I don't come in tomorrow or Friday. :eek: I need some hot tea :barf: and some tylenol. Maybe I should eat too since I haven't done that since lunch.....

food is a :down:. Not tonight :barf: My stomach is just going to have to deal with tylenol and no food. The thought of anything food right now is too much. :sad:

arw9797 said:
food is a :down:. Not tonight :barf: My stomach is just going to have to deal with tylenol and no food. The thought of anything food right now is too much. :sad:
You should go to bed early and sleep it off!!! And take vitamin C like it's your job and then just lose your voice which isn't bad and people think you're a trooper for working when you're sick! :evil:

zonelistener said:

Happy homicidal has a nice ring to it.

:happy:
They haven't replied so now I'm sad homicidal and it's just not the same. :sad:

Dr. Schmeg prescribes sleep and vitamin C.

The Jim just ruined my night...Sox lost, Yankees won...but it's not as bad as it could be because Cleveland lost so we're still tied for the wild card...Don't let the season end this week, boys! :sad:

Flirt Homicidal is nice, too. :flirt:

I :heart: my brother's girlfriend...he is actually CLEANING his ROOM because she's here!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom