I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soooooooo full! :barf: I went to my parents house for dinner and my mom cooked enough for 50 people :barf: I took stuff home :drool:

Kariann and Schmeg are in Boston right now on the rail on Adam's side :tsk: WRONG SIDE :mad: Detroit is all about The Edge. :mad: The band didn't have time to stop today to sign autographs. That totally sucks! :grumpy: I hope they're not late to my remaining shows :|

This is what I put in my journal last night.....

My partner is due for a "day off." She's called in sick a lot since she started because of sick kids or daycare issues. She's told me tons of times that she doesn't want to work and only does it because her husband "makes" her. I have a feeling she won't be in the full week this week.

Guess who was out today? :| :der:

She told me on Friday that her son, who is almost a year, had some stomach issues at daycare that made me want to gag. She said that her husband took the day off on Friday to relax at home but they had to keep Josh out of daycare so it was a "good thing" her husband was home....well her message on my voice mail today said that Josh was still really sick and she had to stay home but she'll for sure be in tomorrow.

Ok he's had stomach issues for 4 days? :eyebrow: But she's 100% sure he'll be ok tomorrrow? :eyebrow:

:mad: Must be nice. They put up with it because she's been there for 5 years and didn't have kids when she started. He other son is 4 and is always sick too :| My company is too large for anyone to notice that she calls in 2-3 times a month but still too small for anyone to tell her that's not acceptable because they still need her around. So they let her make up her own schedule. :angry:

:scream: Kariann and Schmeg are going to call me at some point tonight. I'm clutching my phone waiting for it to ring and it does! :hyper: I looked at the caller id and it was Amy :| I gave her...GAVE HER....a FREE printer over a year ago. It's one I haven't used for about 4 years. She called to yell at me that it's not working right. :der: So. Not my problem! It was free to you. :madspit: I dont' know how to fix something that I haven't touched in years and is a million times different than the printer I have now. :mad:

shari schultz said:
:happy: Brett fumbled and Carolina recovered and then in that drive Carolina scored :happy:
:mad:

:applaud: I forgot your team was going to be on tonight! Better savor this Monday Night Football because if they keep up the losing streak :kiss: they won't be asked back next year for MNF!

6gopackgo.gif

well I see Randoooom has been a popular place today. :huh:

There is a nasty storm out now. As in floods on the highway and my entire city seems to be without power except for my apartment building :sad: =tears of joy. I was at my aunt and uncles house and it took me forever to get home and then I noticed it was really dark. I was so happy to see my building lit up. I have a flashlight nearby just in case :eek: :(

I think Kariann and Schmeg will be calling me tonight :| We had a little discussion today about last night :angry:

:hyper: I just heard Crumbs!!!!!!!!!!!! Due to the storm, my phone is very fuzzy so I could barely hear it but I heard that lovely guitar and voice that I love so much :love: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom