I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a manditory staff meeting at my new job tonight from 6:30-8:30. :crazy: I haven't even started yet and they are already making me to go a manditory meeting? :der: It kind of screws up my laundry day :madspit:

Kariann said:
I'm getting ready to leave for Schmeg's in a little bit for U2 Fantasy Camp. Everyone here try not to miss me toooo much. :wink:

:sigh: :sad: :grumpy: Have fun without me. :(

:hyper: I'm not really too upset that I'm not going this week after our transaction yesterday. It's all I can think about :heart:

C
A
L
L

M
E
!!!!!! :mad:

Vikings scoring:hmm:.........what a novel idea.
I would like to have Green Bay try to win A game tomorrow
:tsk: Walmart on a rainy day, fah? :tsk::shame:

Kariann and Schmeg are on their way to Boston now....but before they left, they finished doing something for me that means more than anything anyone has ever done for me ever. :shifty:

It's official: we have GA's now :heart: :drool:

fah said:
:yawn:

Is it time for bed yet :huh:

Yes it is time for bed~for me at least.

Back to reality (work) tomorrow.
2174.gif

g'night :wave:

arw9797 said:
Kariann and Schmeg are on their way to Boston now....but before they left, they finished doing something for me that means more than anything anyone has ever done for me ever. :shifty:

It's official: we have GA's now :heart: :drool:

GA's :drool:

arw9797 said:
:der: I went to my 2nd job store meeting tonight. :crazy:

I spent five hours at work today. :|

Three hours doing an online training to retrain myself on how to deice airplanes...the other two hours trying to motivate employees who know that they will be losing their jobs in the next four months or so.

This sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom