I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:
I feel left out now :(

you don't want to know :tsk: If you read my little ad I had in my sig a while ago you'll figure it out. Plus the song title's I've posted should help you out........

Why do you log in as Zoney but have a PM account under Zonelistener?

Important Question:
Was I on crack when we were in Ireland? I just found the biggest pile of napkins EVER in this bag.

And Here's Another One:
WHY AM I STILL UP?!?!?!?!

Schmeg said:

Ohhhhh, I see...I always forget that part too when I'm on as my alter. And for some reason I feel the need to check EVERYONE'S profiles and have a :der: moment when I can't. :coocoo:

Uh...what alter is that? :uhoh:

I am not sure if I have ever had so many attractive women asking for my number...ever!

:D

Schmeg said:
Important Question:
Was I on crack when we were in Ireland? I just found the biggest pile of napkins EVER in this bag.

And Here's Another One:
WHY AM I STILL UP?!?!?!?!

When or where did you get those?

I guess I have to tell you that it really didnt get light that much earlier...the :crack: just made you think it did...really we were never in Ireland we were in Kansas the whole time.

arw9797 said:

you don't want to know :tsk: If you read my little ad I had in my sig a while ago you'll figure it out. Plus the song title's I've posted should help you out........

Why do you log in as Zoney but have a PM account under Zonelistener?

When I hit 10,000 I was going to retire zonelistener. BUt I had all these PM's saved...and Elvis could not switch over my PM account to Zoney! - SO...I still post with zonelistener...and zoney!

My journal is with zoney! - but premium with zonelistener.

SEE...I am strange. :uhoh:

zoney! said:

Uh...what alter is that? :uhoh:

I am not sure if I have ever had so many attractive women asking for my number...ever!

:D
This one that I never ever use...I started it because I was a little paranoid that some old "friends" would find Interference when HTDAAB was coming out because they were the first to call me Schmeg but they never did so I never use it.

zoney! said:

When I hit 10,000 I was going to retire zonelistener. BUt I had all these PM's saved...and Elvis could not switch over my PM account to Zoney! - SO...I still post with zonelistener...and zoney!

My journal is with zoney! - but premium with zonelistener.

SEE...I am strange. :uhoh:

no....I have an alter for my journal too :D I remember the Zonelistner retirement.

Kariann said:

When or where did you get those?

I guess I have to tell you that it really didnt get light that much earlier...the :crack: just made you think it did...really we were never in Ireland we were in Kansas the whole time.
:lol: Damn, that was some good crack!! I hallucinated the North Atlantic AND the Irish Sea in Kansas!

a_star said:

This one that I never ever use...I started it because I was a little paranoid that some old "friends" would find Interference when HTDAAB was coming out because they were the first to call me Schmeg but they never did so I never use it.

You're a_star! HMTMKMKM :hyper:

I know about ARW9797's alt.

I have, um, six usernames, I think.

zoney! said:

And I'm strung out like a guitar, and going all the way to Reno. :yes:

Sometimes I feel like using the alter for evil instead of good but I haven't...yet. :evil:

zoney! said:

I want to know all of you user names now! :angry: I know about some Fly on the Wall thing....you were the originator of the weather thread :love:

a_star said:

And I'm strung out like a guitar, and going all the way to Reno. :yes:

Sometimes I feel like using the alter for evil instead of good but I haven't...yet. :evil:

I have a VERY evil alter....

but it isn't the very sweet pup named Lurk.

Lurk resides in LMPA's dog house. :love:

a_star said:

This ccan be done. All I need is another e-mail address...:hmm:

:eek: I felt like I was at work for a second.

you have a typo but it's a work code. :crazy:

a ccan = customer credit application number. We use ccan's on every deal. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom