I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
There was a Yankee fan in my store today that actually made a rude comment to a little kid who was wearing a Red Sox jersey. :mad: I told him we don't say the Y-word in that store and he was all, "Yeah, because you won't be saying the R-word next week!" and I was so mad I couldn't even come up with a good comeback like, "Yeah, that's what you thought last year!" and make the international choking sign until a few minutes later. :angry:

But seriously...who picks on a little kid? :tsk:

I almost shoved a Yankee fan into traffic after the concert. He was being annoying with his faux jersey on.

Scneg -

y
o
u

s
h
o
u
l
d

t
e
x
t

m
e

:mad:
:angry:

:D

zoney! said:

I almost shoved a Yankee fan into traffic after the concert. He was being annoying with his faux jersey on.

Scneg -

y
o
u

s
h
o
u
l
d

t
e
x
t

m
e

:angry:

:D
Yankee fans suck. :mad:

:flirt: Hit me with the digits and maybe I'll text you!

arw9797 said:
:| My aol email doesn't work :mad:
Interference just ate a pm I sent, and iTunes didn't recognize the USB cable for my iPod just now. We're all having technical difficulties tonight.

Schmeg said:

Yankee fans suck. :mad:

:flirt: Hit me with the digits and maybe I'll text you!

I don't give out my phone number to strangers! :mad:

I will PM you! :D

I was about to quote ARW earlier, and I swear that it bumped the post to the middle of the thread. I thought it might be my second hand high still taking hold.

zoney! said:

I don't give out my phone number to strangers! :mad:

I will PM you! :D

I was about to quote ARW earlier, and I swear that it bumped the post to the middle of the thread. I thought it might be my second hand high still taking hold.

I have Zoney's number in my phonebook :drool:

:ohmy:

I will send it a little later...I need to switch to zonelistener (its quite the process...going through the whole spinning fast in the phone booth as my :nerd: turns into a man of steel).

zoney! said:
:ohmy:

I will send it a little later...I need to switch to zonelistener (its quite the process...going through the whole spinning fast in the phone booth as my :nerd: turns into a man of steel).
Ohhhhh, I see...I always forget that part too when I'm on as my alter. And for some reason I feel the need to check EVERYONE'S profiles and have a :der: moment when I can't. :coocoo:

I just listening to the 1981 concert where Bono says "hello" to anyone that saw them the last time they were in town. Funny how I forgot all about that song in a week and I was obsessed with the "hello" last weekend. I did not forget about FUNKY!!!!!!! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom