I having a struggle here. (*Warning Adult Content) Plez vote. Should I wax my..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What should be done w/db9's ass hairs?

• DiamondBruno you absolutely suck and are a deplorable pig. There is no hope for you.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Try Nair for men. It wont get you anymore action but may get rid of the hairs.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No Comment.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Just be yourself. Asshairs or no as hairs just be yourself but stay the hell away from me.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
ass?

You see I know some ladies do not especially care for hairy butts.
Chek out the picture;):angry:
IMG

I decided to delete the picture. We coulda have any of the ladies getting "worked-up", now could we? :angry:

So like I was wondering if the ladies after voting would comment in their most kind and sensitive ways on how am I to contend w/my unwanted ass-hairs.;)

thank u
db3:angry:;):wave:

Last edited:
this thread gets 5 stars from me. i dont know why. it just does.

i'll tell you how i voted...

well, i voted for the first option. then i thought about it...this thread did make me laugh.

by the way...this thread had a warning for adult content...where is it? :scratch: :sexywink:

diamond said:
ass?

You see I know some ladies do not especially care for hairy butts.
Chek out the picture;):angry:
IMG

I decided to delete the picture. We coulda have any of the ladies getting "worked-up", now could we? :angry:

So like I was wondering if the ladies after voting would comment in their most kind and sensitive ways on how am I to contend w/my unwanted ass-hairs.;)

thank u
db3:angry:;):wave:

Perhaps you need to take some time to READ the FAQs of this site. This thread doesn't comply with the Rules and Policies of this forum and is being closed.

Diamond, your membership here is already on the rocks. I advise you not to test us, the admins and mods, anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom