I haven't seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Which cinematic popular or groundbreaking film have you not watched despite almost everybody having seen it?

I haven't seen ET or the Goonies.

Goonies RULE!!!

for me it would have to be Gone with the Wind THX 1138

Passion of Christ. My mom keeps bugging me about it.

She also loves a movie called Citizen Kane?:shrug:

Pulp Fiction
The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather
Saving Private Ryan
Citizen Kane

probably more.

You have not seen Shawshank!:shocked:

Go out and get it now!! It is the best movie. PERIOD

Carmelu2fan said:

:up:
Maybe not the best, but definitely one of my favorites.

Citizen Kane is great in terms of cinemetography. In fact, it was ages ahead of it's time. Orson Wells = genius.
But it is rather dated and I found it to be boring at times.
If you watch Citizen Kane I highly reccommend you follow it up with RKO 281 to understand everything about it. It certainly helped.

And if you love anything about War movies, be it the war scenes, the brotherhood of those enlisted or are just interested in WW2, DEFINITELY check it out. It's another one of my top ten movies. I cry everytime I watch it. :up:

Carmelu2fan said:

exactly my point! :wink:

I'm going to watch it with my dad sometime, since ratings apparently matter in my family :|

I saw Citizen Kane and thought it was one of the most boring movies ever. Rose bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone With The Wind
The Graduate
Run Lola Run
Casablanca
Braveheart
Citizen Kane
The Godfather trilogy
The Exorcist (only watched half of it and got incredibly bored)
Saving Private Ryan
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers & Return Of The King
The Star Wars movies, except the one with Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor

I'll probably eventually watch all of those at some point in the future with the exception of LOTR.

I just think of the movies of my youth initially and think of E.T.

Never watched it, never will. Some others for sure, but when you are the same age as Drew Barrymore and haven't seen E.T. that's a bit odd, I guess. It was huge when I was a kid.

The Oscar winners for Best Picture since I've been alive (that I haven't seen, of course):

Shakespeare in Love (c'mon Ben Affleck?), American Beauty (Kevin Spacey, after Swimming with Sharks and Kaiser Soze, I was ready for him to retire, he's a fucking one trick bore), Chicago (I have testicles, I'll watch musicals, don't get me wrong, this has crap written all over it), Lord of the Rings-Fellowship of the Geeks (don't care but I'd watch the cliff notes version if there were one) The English Patient (I saw the last half hour of this one night, funny I never gave two shits to see the rest), The Last Emperor (I don' know one person who claims to have seen this movie, I'd watch it if I were bored, drunk or high enough) Annie Hall (Woody Allen just sucks, no really, he does)

Refuse to watch Shakespear in love, as it robbed Saving Private Ryan of it's best picture award.

Top Gun
Half of the Bond films
Pirates 2
Big Daddy
All Star Wars films
Shawshank
Godfather Trilogy

:reject:

Queen Bee said:
The Star Wars movies, except the one with Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor

Just watch the original trilogy (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)

and avoid the new ones like the cornballer.

Back
Top Bottom