I havent been around - won the lottery!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonosleftone

Refugee
67 million :ohmy: went and picked up the check last week! I'm going to give Bono a check for a million for the One campaign when I go to see them next week :D

:ohmy: You're serious? Oh my God! Congratulations! You must be on top of this world! I'm sooooooo jealous. :madspit:

:wink:

dead serious, I almost had a heart attack, literally like I had flutters and shortness of breath and crap, love that state of New Jersey!

bonosleftone said:
dead serious, I almost had a heart attack, literally like I had flutters and shortness of breath and crap, love that state of New Jersey!

I think you just gained a whole bunch of best friends. :D :D

if you're telling ze truth, so beit

but for about two months, i made a new thread every week at ateaseweb.com about winning the lottery again and again.

i'd be more inclined to believe you if you sent me the the cheque.

Some people win the lottery. People like me just get jury duty notices.

Melon

We should play a little game with your money, the first 10 people to post there e-mail addresses will get 1 million dollars in there paypal accounts! I will start!!
macphisto23@hotmail.com

Just Kidding, congratulations!- but Im still jealous

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
i'd be more inclined to believe you if you sent me the the cheque.

i have a stuttering problem.

LMAO!!! that's SO me, gang! always stealing the spotlight one way or another...whether it's me complaining for no reason, or stuttering like a shithead - i've got the attention of the room!

:happy:

Did I ever tell you how much I love your money Bonosleftone?

...wait a minute! That came out wrong! :wink:

Congrats! :applaud:

In all seriousness, I pray that your life didn't just become too complicated with this. You just might end up spending it all on a shrink to deal with it until its gone. :lmao:

Blimey, if it's true then congratualtions.

Now you can spend your entire existance to following the band around the world.

Forgive me if I'm not totally buying this one, since I looked up the winners of the NJ lottery for the past 2 months and there was nothing about a $67 million jackpot. :wink:

Oh my goodness, congratulations! My dad is going to Georgia to buy lottery tickets today. There is a store in Georgia right on the state line that's making a killing because we don't have a lottery in Alabama and alot of us want to compete in one.

pax said:
Forgive me if I'm not totally buying this one, since I looked up the winners of the NJ lottery for the past 2 months and there was nothing about a $67 million jackpot. :wink:

:laugh:

Great (skeptical) minds think alike :wink:

Bonochick said:
I won $2 on a scratch off.

That's right, suck on that! :wink:

I won £17 ($34) on 2 scratchcards yesterday. I only bought 2 because I was going to do two lotto lines but the machine was broken. I was going to gamble it all at a crap tastic seaside resort in Norn Iron next Friday with my best friend on the 2p machines. Good times. :up:

I must say, this thread has made me consider buying a couple of Quick Picks on the Powerball for this weekend... :hmm:

Bad pax! Bad! :angry:

pax said:

well it could have been mega millions...

but alas the last winner of that, about a month and a half ago, was $205 million for one ticket.

bogus

lockity lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom