I havent been around - won the lottery!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Can you touch me for good luck?

When you give Bono the money, ask him to match it- he can afford it if you can! I always thought I'd do that if I hit, give but put him on the spot to cough up out of his own pocket. Good for you!

I once won Scooby Doo Bubble Bath as a door prize. When I took that bath, it sure felt like 67 million. 67 million miniature angels kissing me all over, that is. And the fact that it was free? Well that only made it so much better!

If you really truly did win $67 million dollars, invest it. If you're smart, you'll create a diverse, large portfolio that will generate a lot of interest, so that you can leave the principle untouched and you can live lavishly off the interest forever. And a truly diverse portfolio will have a wide range of investment products so that if stocks in a certain sector do go down, it will only be a small portion of your investments anyway.

I'd really suggest talking to a financial planner. I hear really good things about Fidelity Investments, if you don't know where to go.

Melon

Last edited:
melon said:
If you really truly did win $67 million dollars, invest it. If you're smart, you'll create a diverse, large portfolio that will generate a lot of interest, so that you can leave the principle untouched and you can live lavishly off the interest forever. And a truly diverse portfolio will have a wide range of investment products so that if stocks in a certain sector do go down, it will only be a small portion of your investments anyway.

I'd really suggest talking to a financial planner. I hear really good things about Fidelity Investments, if you don't know where to go.

Melon

I have also heard good things about Dalton's Fickle Financial. Give me ...er... them a call. :shifty: :whistle:

the tourist said:
I once won Scooby Doo Bubble Bath as a door prize. When I took that bath, it sure felt like 67 million. 67 million miniature angels kissing me all over, that is. And the fact that it was free? Well that only made it so much better!

:drool: Bubble baths!!

I'm having a hard time buying this story, sorry. :|

i won fifty bucks playing the new star wars slot machines yesterday

(and for the record, i don't believe it either)

Headache in a Suitcase said:
considering that netiher the new jersey pick 6 lotto nor the mega millions has had a winning jackpot in the amount of 67 million in the past 3 months, please... explain to the folks exactly how you won said 67 million...
yes, i too would like to know :drool:

god chizzer, you spelled cheque correctly and everything! I could hug you right now, and if we were in a pub and even slightly inebriated, I'd even kiss you!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
considering that netiher the new jersey pick 6 lotto nor the mega millions has had a winning jackpot in the amount of 67 million in the past 3 months, please... explain to the folks exactly how you won said 67 million...

Let's just say there were multiple winners.

But only one of you will take ownership of my chocolate factory...

And the accompanying glass elevator that I use to stare up Zoomerang96's dress.

:shh:

zoomawho?

so long as we're talking about washed up nobody's, where's that pinball clemons carachter these days?

:lowblowthatreallyisn'tallthatlownorworthposting about:

Doozer61 said:
i found a dime on the plane :|

that's almost like winning the lottery!

i watched a programme on las vegas last night, i was really sucked in by the flashing lights and ching-ching sound of slot machines dishing out winnings. i have decided that one day before i die, i will go to las vegas.

I found $20 in the backyard when I was about 8.
Just in the grass...I think I really wanted something, and Mum or Dad probabley hid it out there.

bonosgirl84 said:

perhaps i could buy bg drinks with my winnings

drinks and gambling
:drool:

p.s. if i won 68million on the lottery i wouldn't be wasting my time on the internet, i'd have a life then and money to buy shoes with. no offence, guys. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom