I have to look for new car within next 2 months, and it WONT be funny.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Man Im pissed!!!!!!

The worst thing you can ever do in choosing or deciding on a car is ask other pple what they think.........u get so much mixed reaction you get scared you will buy the wrooooong car!!! I hear, 'Japenese cars are the best, highly recommended'.........but Nissan looks like a box with colour on it!!!

BUGGER FUK!!! I want a little mean, saucy machine with Jacqui written all over its body, not some slaved up, souped up 'grandpa' type car that spells 'slow, please stay away from arse', ya know?

Any ukers with advice?

Im tinking, Toyota or Honda but prices for smallest are higher than ur fukin average mountain!

:mad:

man Im now depressed, I have to go car huntin within this month, but nothing will compare, both lookswise and move-ablility wise to my old '99 Corsa.....:(

good Arden blue colour it is, good manouvering....good handling but slow at starting and shite bolloxed interior........

and I am considering black but mama says, 'u wont see it in Winter'

All I want is a car that screams: 'Touch my tits, I'll slam u to bits'

ya know?
FUK WHY THE BUCK FUK CANT U FUKIN BUCKIN CHOOSE UR OWN BUCKIN COLOUR FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

:grumpy:

Baby-
Its too bad youre in the wrong country.
Advice-
You want realabilty? -Go Assian..Nissan/Mazda are both good and not quite as pricey as Honda/Toyota.:idea:

You want safety?
Go German/Sweden-Mercedes , Volvo, or Saab.:idea:

You want sexiness?
Go Diamond:silent: :ohmy: :angry: :banghead:

DB9

You think that's bad? I have to fix up and sell my Nissan Maxima in the next seven days before I leave for Europe. :silent:

No fun. Stress!

but I will put in a plug for the Nissan. I've had mine for five years and it has run quite well till recently. Has 213,000 miles on it too. :yes:

but maddie loves her car!!

What's worng with your current car maddie?

Re: but maddie loves her car!!

Angel said:
What's worng with your current car maddie?
Umm its a Chevy?:ohmy: :silent: ;)

See Sula is a good testimonal for durability/relability of Nissan:)

DB9

Maddie you could get this

subaruwrx250.jpg

And have them paint your name on it

i would recommend either toyota or volkswagen. my family and i have solely had toyotas since 1991. i was driving an 86 camry until 2000...my current car is an 89 and still runs great! :D

also, volkswagens are groovy. i'd recommend getting diesel, since it's cleaner and more fuel efficient.

also, i checked the prices @ the uk toyota site (or should i have checked ireland? since you're in northern ireland i checked uk, lol) and corollas start at ?10795. there's also the yaris which is a little cheaper, but i believe that's the same as the echo (which we have here in the us) which isn't very safe to drive.

hope some of this helped! :D

Toyota, Nissan, or Honda. I would recommend Nissan first, I've ran my Nissan Sentra into the ground, (underwater actually :ohmy: ) and it still runs fine!!! Just whatever you do DON'T BUY FORD, CHEVY OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN CAR.

Maddie,

You want a little mean, saucy machine? Then maybe try a Seat Ibiza. It has style, Latin spirit and German quality (it's owned by Volkswagen). The Ibiza is basically a Golf (or Audi A3 if you want to compare it with that), but with roughly the price of a Polo (I just checked the UK site http://www.seat.co.uk (it does have some lousy pop-ups) and the Ibiza starts at GBP 8,000).
I have one and I'm happy with it.

Besides, I think it's maybe the only car besides a Ferrari that looks good in red!

C ya!

Marty

P.S. The Ford Focus isn't that bad (I like it, but it was too expensive for me 2 years ago when I bought my Ibiza).

Last edited:
ramair00255.jpg

this one is similair to my own bird Maddie, I think you would look even sexier in this one:cute:

I wish I could keep my little sexy jeep with the zoobaby on it forever, but alas, I've got to turn it back in come November and get a used vehicle. :sad: :scream: Worst part is, I'm paying for all of it, no help from mom, and as you all know I've been out of work this entire year so it's going to be tough finding something decent for a low price. :shrug:

Anyways....enough of my bellyaching. lol I hope you find a supersexy car soon, maddie!! :sexywink: :yes:

LOOK!!!!!!!!!

THIS... is what Im driving at present..>
corsa-blue.jpg

First car and I fell in :heart: with it :cute: colour and manovre and all.....but then I had three accidents :shocked: and then trying to clean it after burst smoothies and hairs fallin out became a fuck-ing nightmare :shocked: I used to think, 'Should I keep this car? Is it REALLY worth paying the other ?3000 blah for? Or is it not time to renew after having good experience with this one'

Well , part of me wants to buy it, the other part dont...

the part that do enjoys the blue colour, shape, manouvering.

The part that dont hate the interior cleanin, little scratches and dents and its 'starting to fall apart' thang

so really Im gonna video me last moments in it for keepsie......first car to go back while I prepare for a new one..........what is the point in buying it now? It would frustrate me!

Diamond, huney, dont forget I DONT live in the states and half the cars u have, wide and all as they are, arent over here!

:banghead:

Diamond needs his rubber duck on. :dance:

anyway...........thats that......I dont know blue or black.....

that Arden blue was a beautiful colour but not many cars come in it........if they do, they look shite and really for pensioners......:D

arden blue looks gorgeous in snow, and sunset...........two things I never captured my car in, on video..........:(

I will race an male here of Interference in one of these three!

Remember I have two balls, as well as two boobs........so like.......:evil:

:cool: my fav so far!
001.jpg

me and Dom.......:D

Id leave Z-Edge behind with tyre-marks and dirt all ova his face!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

003.jpg

With the above pic, Movie Directors would be so scared of me, they would have to wear nappies/diapers.......:evil:

008.jpg

I hate the high bite of Peugeot but its one Im gonna try again..........

:tsk:

Last edited:
I just bought a new car, a Nissan, two weeks ago, and I LOVE IT!!!!!

x2_lpi1.jpg

it's even the same color...sniff...my baby's so beautiful ;)

Good luck maddie..oh, and Honda's are just as reliable. I know many a Honda owner who's driven their car for 200,000+ miles w/ no major problems.

Back
Top Bottom