i have the flu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
i've had it since tuesday, when i woke up with a sore throat...now its gone to my nose and head and everything...
and our shortage of hankies is no good either! lol
but whats good way of getting rid of the flu fast!!, i rarely get it.....

lots of water, nyquil, and try this...home made chicken broth:up:

I hope it's not the same one my parents have. If my mother says she has been in bed too tired to even read a book...that is serious.
Rest is the only thing for the flu really, try steaming your head( gently), lemon juice and garlic and honey, drink lots of water( even if you don't feel like it), but the main thing is rest....let your body do it's work.
**cass hands BM a big pile of National Geographics and LEMONS** plan your holiday:)
Get Well Soon

That sucks. I've had the flu a gazillion times and it's no fun. Everyone who's saying rest is the best treatment is right. It is. If you like garlic, it's great for stuffy heads and noses. I've been known to drive my family crazy putting garlic cloves in hot water along with peppermind leaves and other herbs, but it really does work. If you don't like garlic, find something else that clears out your head and chest. My sympathies........hope you feel better soon.

frontpage article of our local newspaper on saturday saying attendance is down 25% in local schools, students and staff. My youngest son, valiantly played 2 and a half games of soccer at a carnival yesterday and then admitted how ill he felt. I had to bring him home early, he's been in bed since ( made him the light and lemony/garlicy vege chicken broth for dinner, I believe it helps). My middle son is doing his HSC trials at the moment, he cannot afford to be sick, although I just heard a cough from his room. I just seem to have permanently sore muscles, don't think it's the flu, something is seriously up with my elbow, it's a pain in the ..........elbow.

Sick sucks eh?

Here's to good health, slainte...medicinal purposes only. Rx.

Back
Top Bottom