I have NHL television

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
24 hours, 7 days a week, NHL highlights....... and other stuff. Just got it tonight. Anyone else here have it???

Tonight they were showing 1984 Stanely Cup Playoff highlights. This could be fun!!! :sexywink:

i have it.

i also have Leafs TV. illegally:sexywink:

but NHL Net is great during the season. hilites from every game as they happen.

they have the same thing with soccer dont they?

like Man United TV?

i dont like Hockey much, but having it 24/7, thats cool for a fan

kobayashi said:
i have it.

Me too. My only quam with the NHL Network is when they have Neil Smith as a guest commentator, or when they do the "let's see some live action between the Thrashers and Predators". 30 second game segments for each period... what's up with that?

Their parent company owns TSN, which has broadcast permission... so why can't they have a flagship game every other night, with intermittent updates from the rest of the night's games? Hmmm... it's an NHL Centre Ice conspiracy.

Cable Voleur!

cujo said:
Their parent company owns TSN, which has broadcast permission... so why can't they have a flagship game every other night, with intermittent updates from the rest of the night's games? Hmmm... it's an NHL Centre Ice conspiracy.

Cable Voleur!

eventually they will but at the moment the penetration is still far too low to be able to afford to place an nhl game on there.

bono_man2002 said:
they have the same thing with soccer dont they?

like Man United TV?

Leafs TV is similar but will be moving towards the yes network which has the yankees as well as a slew of other sports including the nj devils (also, in part, a steinbrenner property) in...'08 i believe.

the maple leafs organization would like to bring the toronto blue jays into the organization and eventually the end goal would be a nfl franchise.

kobayashi said:
i have it.

Kobe is a pirate. Yarr.

I am going to report you, sir, as soon as you give me the number for Rogers! :sexywink:

The talk about an NFL franchise....are they talking Toronto for the franchise?

They always talk about Toronto as an expansion possibility, but Bruce McNall may have royally screwed the chances.

Fraud :up:

Plus, a majority of the NFL players have expressed little interest in adding miles to their road trips... similar sentiments were found when Vancouver and Toronto were added in NBA expansion.

yeah its doubtful. but paul godfrey the president of the blue jays organization, that is his dream. and if the jays, leafs and raptors come together under the bell banner with TD backing and the nfl is willing to accept the skydome i think they would make it work.

oh, nhl regulations say any hockey city cant get leafs tv (or any other dedicated channel for a team). but im on satellite now so i just fixed something with bell. :sexywink:

yarrr!

Hail to the thief Kobe!!!

What an insult that would be to the argonauts and the whole CFL(bringing an NFL team to Toronto).

And I think it is soooo lame that it is only Toronto represented in all of these sports. This HUGE land mass/country just north, and we only have Toronto representing.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom