i have decided to die by death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
not now ofcourse.

no other way will i pass on to the next world, but through death.

ive come to this conclussion tonite.

you can do it the way YOU want to, i wont judge you.

im not going to shove my views on you.

im very liberal.

its not like i really care how you die.

i just know you will

and that noone will remember you 1000 years from now.

so it goes.

my car broke down today, after i spent 450 dollars on it yesterday.

again, im not going to judge you on whether or not you will chose death to die.

im quite reasonable.

i smell sugar.

----

white wine, and sleeping pills,
help me get back to your arms,
cheap sex
and sad films
help me get back to where i belong

i think your crazy
maybe
ithinkyourcrazy
maybeithinkyourcrazy

stop sending letters
letters always get burned
its not like the movies
ya ya ya yaaaaa yaaa ya ya ya ya

i think your crazy
maybe
i think your crazy
maybe
i think your crazy

maybe i will see yooooooooouuuuuu.... in the neeeeeeeext liiiiiiife

:)

-------

weddings are so depressing and happy at the same time.
i was at a wedding today. chances are, you werent.

its nice writing stuff that will be read by other people.

its kinda like writing articles for the newspaper. i do that.

did you know that?

uh ok, but dont take offense to this or anything, but the last thing i wanted to do was turn the thread in this direction.

post something more inspiring please, people.

Zoomerang96 said:
uh ok, but dont take offense to this or anything, but the last thing i wanted to do was turn the thread in this direction.

post something more inspiring please, people.

sorry... :|

*tries to think of sumptin inspiring... :scratch:

the dinosaurs still roam the earth

soulfomofo: dont worry about it, i just wanted to make it clear to everyone else. sounding like a bitch is something im quite good at.

nice words foray, i like that.

work. sex. work. fail at sex. work. work. work. die.

drive a car.

watch tv.

particularly fox.

believe that saddam hussein has done more dammage to the world than any american president. think about it. just dont get angry.

dont feel any emotions please. its so much fun to not feel anything.

*touches himself

i cant feel myself being touched.

*poof

i think i just poofed something.

ha.

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.

Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.

Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

another interesting philosophical biscuit to munch, chew, and choke on.

i play baseball. i was statistically the best pitcher at the junior level last year in my province. i was probably the worst this year.

odd.

a town still hates me from when i hit two of their players back to back, (2 times) way back in NINETEEN NINETY EIGHT. :| why do those players hate me so much? dont hate me because im beautiful, please.

they always want to fight me. its baseball. my friends are far bigger than theres.

baseball is intrigueing.

ur de only one for mee

I had thoughts like that, too, today. During lunch. Sitting among my friends. And thinking, these things are true: I will either grow old (-er than I am now) or die very very soon. My friends and I will never die together, unless it is in a tragedy. One of us will die sooner.

Such thoughts, yup. Inspiring enough for you, dear?

foray

Last edited:
excellent post soulfulmofo! i really liked that!

foray, the most mundane and seemingly unimportant things in daily life interest me more than almost anything else.

dont get sentimental

it fittingly represents me identity crises and my growing disatisfaction with the angry smiley and the regular scholar smiles EE.

i trust you will get used to it.

if you dont, i can make arrangements for your exit.

just cause you feel it, doesnt mean its real.

Death....a new beginning.

But it's also an end to something that if ended through suicide could lead to many unforeseen treasures. Like the little things....

Adrenaline

Sex with a group of five girls that are really hot. (You never know....it could happen if you stick around)

Meeting your idol. (Bono are you listening to me?)

Giving your soul and peace into a passion that no one can touch.

Touching a squirrel, depite it's fear of everything human.

The list goes on and on....life is full of unpredictable surprises and that's why anyone who's considering suicide or anything like it, should send me an email at nealdy@hotmail.com

Cheers, Dan

I really really do.

I really hate that smiley. Go make love to your curtains.

The meaning of life is that it ends, and when it does end, all that throbs is not blood nor life nor taxes nor coffee chains nor family nor promises nor love letters nor music nor long stares nor quiet nor time. Only _______.

foray

see zoomanda, the sexywink is an extreme smiley, compared to most of the others.

the mad one was extreme, but it grew old. it still looks good on other people, but im tired of it.

i think i should conduct a study on why im talking about this.

people like screaming flower use the :| smiles EE and thats rawk too, cause it displays zero emotion.

why do i care? i dont. but it helps me waste mine and your time talking about it.

lets sail to the moon.

this song will be an absolute killer on the album.

i remember angel used to use it a bit, i thought that was cute. she, herself, is not cute though. it seems as though God did NOT work his magic on her.

*cough

;)

anyway, i have malaise, and i should be going to bed.

goodnight to zoomanda, foray, sicy, calluna, wanton, z edge, wanderer, notiti, jon's knee swallow, sit down stand up, danospano, ghetofabu, angel, and soulfulmofo.

have a great day tommorow.

:)

please stop using this smilie

Hello deathbear.

Goodnite deathbear.

mandaaaa. Why encourage him like that? tsk

Goodnight aussies, goodnight europeans, goodnight americans and canadians, goodnight Amna ishkash tomtom (haha), goodnight christiana, goodnight scandinavians, goodnight yertle-the-turtle (only singaporean), goodnight everyone else, except db.

foray

i have decided that i will not die by death...

yes indeed. i have decided that i will not die by death. i know many people will not understand my decision, indeed, but it is mine. for those who choose death, please, by all means do it. however, i will gather enough petitions to ensure that dying by death is henceforth forbidden. i find those who make such decisions to be not capable of deciding such deathly matters. it is said that there are six millions ways to die, and i will ensure that dying by death is no longer one of those options. good day.

icon15.gif

nothing beats the classics.

melon

Re: i have decided that i will not die by death...

melon said:
yes indeed. i have decided that i will not die by death. i know many people will not understand my decision, indeed, but it is mine. for those who choose death, please, by all means do it. however, i will gather enough petitions to ensure that dying by death is henceforth forbidden. i find those who make such decisions to be not capable of deciding such deathly matters. it is said that there are six millions ways to die, and i will ensure that dying by death is no longer one of those options. good day.

icon15.gif

nothing beats the classics.

melon

melon, i fully respect your wishes. not everyone agrees on the same issue. its alright, melon, again, i full accept your point of view.

good morning to everyone, though i just woke up and its 12:30. that was with the alarm. i could have done alot better.

yes.

Back
Top Bottom