I have been here a while now........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you consider me?

• Still N00b

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Semi N00b

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Shut up crack head you come here every day.

Votes: 25 67.6%

• Total voters

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So I was thinking. When I first reg there was this "Down with the N00b" shit going on and I guess with the new year and all I was thinking. Am I still a N00b? What do you think?

Ive been here since Nov 2001 just with my old name so im old news :laugh:

Who was flacking newbies? :|

Anyway................ I have been here for two years. :crack: And half of ya don't know me.

:wave: you're not a newbie

as far as the answer to the question...

definitely :crack: head

I know first hand since I met you :sexywink:

jk :hug:

i cant say i really like newbies, in fact, if i ever ran into one in real life id beat the shit out of them.

in da hooouse

You're cool with me Gheto-crack! :D

Eugene rocks!
rock.gif

It's gheto - so it's gotta be "in the hizzouse!"

:crack:head, totally. :D

When you've passed 1000 posts in less than half a year, you've moved far beyond noob status. ;)

Thanks all. Gives me a little bit of perspective. I valued all your responses (except for bears because I have decided that he is most likely just some sad little 12 year old boy who just wants attention)

and ive long since decided that ghetofabu is a tired ornary woman who i deliberately try and piss off as often as i can in a 24 hour time frame.

hows your journal coming along, need some help with it? ass.

this place is fucking boring, but im glad me and you can fight now and then. gives me something to do.

i should also mention that i find it funny that you of all people say i seek attention, when your the one who started a lame ass "am i cool guys? please tell me i fit in" typa thread like this.

you know, daafish, your boyfriend, the guy with the name daafish...do you call him the fish when your together in real life?

Cow of the Seas said:
i should also mention that i find it funny that you of all people say i seek attention, when your the one who started a lame ass "am i cool guys? please tell me i fit in" typa thread like this.

So I gather you have problems with interpretation but are really good at making incorrect assumptions. :up: woohoo good job. :wave:

Got this smilie from a gaming site!

Bear: she doesn't call me fish or the fish....she calls me...well, I'll keep to myself. it's been said plenty of times on this forum. :madspit:

hi baby! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom