i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ive been known to predict great and fantastic events, and so im here to look in to your future and warn you of all the terrible shit your all going to endure this year.

i remember heading off for the trenches in 1914 thinking this war will be over before i knew it. wow was i ever wrong! 4 years of fungus foot, trench rot, and cold and sleepless nights have changed me.

before i left to fight in the great war, i left behind a wife and four children. i was in my mid 40's but i was still of tremendous value to my country.

when i was born in 1825, my parents were told that i likely would die before i reached the tender age of 4. i made it, and not only was i healthy child, i was blessed with tremendous forsight.

and so, im never wrong.

i would like to post future's for all the regulars, but if i forget your name please respond here and tell me so. i cant do them all at once. obviously if your name isnt here originally your not important to me or the community and for that perhaps you should consider leaving interference?

----

achtungzooropa: i dont know you at all.

ali rose: just cause you feel it, doesnt mean its real. or there. or there, there. though i wish nothing but the best for you, i have a strong feeling your year will be nothing more than a HUGE disappointment. unemployment and food stamps are right around the corner.

brettig: dont expect to see that big pay day coming anytime soon.

angel: i expect fantastic thing for you in montreal, and with your parents blessing will find true love. a marriage is in order with in 2 years.

basstrap: the ice caps will melt, the ocean will rise, and you will die because of the flood. harsh.

bonochick: you and dragonwolf will break up and you both will hate each other bitterly until your death.

soylent green: you are the future, so get used to it.

calluna: im one of your biggest fans. with me in your back pocket, expect success in every corner of life you enter.

notiti: "i think im turning japanese i think im turning japanese i thik im turning japanese, i really think so!"

anitram: i heard about you on the radio this morning, and i wasnt all that impressed.

abel: texas is out to screw you. dont let em, but remember that.

bonosloveslave: W.O.R.S.T. N.A.M.E. E.V.E.R. but aside from that your a nice person. your marriage will prosper, and you will be treated with three seperate pregnancies this year. yes, i said seperate. a fourth will also come, but as you think you break your water, doctors will realize that you are in fact not pregnant, but rather, fostering a giant chicken egg.

cass: indeed.

bleuone: i see you have a knack for spelling.

debbiesg: one of the only people here who makes posts that i dont instantly hate.

cowgirl: you will be punished for your tardiness and time will prove you to be a lousy person.

gheto: you will develop a sweating problem wich will be incredibly embarassing for you. pit stains will be frequent, and not small in size. expect an abundance of chest hair too.

diamond: your ego is massive, your singing is likely attrocious, you have terrible:

a) sentance structure
b) spelling
c) use of smiles EE
d) etc.

bonoman: though i hate the oilers, i dont hate you.

icelle: say hi to your daughter for me, and for you, i hope nothing but the best this year.

stories for boys: im quite good looking, yes?

larrymullenpopjuniorbastel,david: you will find a job, but will find yourself hating it so much that you quit after three weeks. i see in the future, a plethera of job changes, but after the fourth one you will find what your looking for and find yourself loving it. you will be up that corporate ladder in no time, and will find yourself forgetting about any difficulties you had earlier.

meeganie: im not going to lie here, ive been looking you up on the internet, and im trying to locate your exact location. expect me to "accidentaly" run into you in the VERY near future. im even more frightening in real than you may think i am.

jipsyhartgarlz: i see a copy of the album "pop" lieing next to your "slippery when wet" and other albums.

khanada: you will realize that canada is in fact with a c and that there is no h. good try though!

u2me3: i dont really know, but i think unnecessary amputations are in store. perhaps a c-section for exploratory purposes.

the wanderer: you will continue making minotaurs with pubic hairs and be pleasantly amused. you will aslo find yourself digging creed. their grave that is.

u2er: you will realize how awful nickelback, default, and bon jovi are, and be embarassed. i, however, will be there to give you a hug and say "its alright, we all make silly decisions in life. i liked avril lavigne when she first came out."

moonlit angel: you will become enthralled with paul mac. i dont know why, but then again, i dont understand Pleba.

jonnyswallow: we will form a band, and do covers of rush songs. we will not use instruments, rather we will simply sing geddy lee style.

screaming flower: you will find a job in january and find a way to post more pictures of yourself. you have a great mind, but your body...well lets just say we like you for your mind ok? no offence or anything.

sicy: ah yes. sicy. you know that wort you have that you dont want anyone to notice? the one thats slightly covered with a patch of dark curly hair on your back...ya that one. well, its no secret anymore.

salome: your going to get married. to the wanderer.

u2bama: you have a pretty wife, but she isnt half as pretty as you are. i expect to see you lead an extreme leftist group, and attempt to overthrow the american government before june is over.

sting2: see u2bama.

melon: you will continue to make diamond look like a complete idiot in fym. you will also see yourself taking up the art of erotic dancing at a local facility to help raise funds for a future trip to israel.

deep: expect to find yourself on the street within the end of the week. things look particularly harsh for you.

michael griffiths: the vancouver canucks will win the stanley cup and we'll all be happy.

the sweetest thing: blocked on msn already? why does this always happen to me?

babygrace: you will break three of your legs this year, and expect an unusual ammount of headaches. apparently your flyers will turn it up down the stretch, but then score a total of two goals in their first round playoff series against the new york rangers. for the record, pavel bure will record 6 himself.

u2girl: i wont be mean to you, but im telling you nicely to check your head for lice. NOW. your friends have told me theyve all got it from you. its ok though, just shave your head and they'll be gone.

martha: you will realize that metallica isnt good or cool, and that california is well. i dont know.

skeek: realizing that electronica is in fact cool before anyone else, you will rocket to the top of my future "interference power poster rankings!"

elvis presely: having good taste in music is a good way for you to get in my good books.

kieran mc: perhaps the most under-rated poster in the history of interference. unfortunately, you will be divorced before you get the chance to marry, dumped before you ask her out, and slapped before you can blurt "hello!" not a year of love.

pubcrawler: death awaits you at every dark corner. stay away from darkened alleys, streets, etc.

diemen: girls will always love you for your mind, but never for your body.
----

im probably missing a ton of you, sorry. remind me, and i will degrade you in front of everyone else.

happy new year. or something.

Last edited:
thank you. ive slept all evening and now i woke up. im sick and i feel like putting a bullet to the back of my head - anything to help me get back to the sleep.

probably one of the biggest weeks of the year right now, i cant be sick.

I was born at the age of 68, ten years before I died in two world wars for the likes of you. Whatever you do, don't mention divorce. In my generation it is unheard of. We get the girl and we keep on getting until we drop dead of an aneurism at 94. Or something.

Originally posted by Cow of the Seas
if your name isnt here originally your not important to me or the community and for that perhaps you should consider leaving interference?

:sigh: *packs bags in silence* :sad:

Re: Re: i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

daisybean said:

Somehow, I am not really upset that I have no predicition.

:lol: :tongue: :tongue:

:| I've always wanted one. A year and a half here and I guess I'm not important enough to the Cow

Last edited:
ill be happy to read your accurate forecast today, but last night there was no way id get everyone in one shot.

Happy to report no stains at the moment.

How is your sad attempt at social interaction coming along?

you mean with my world war 1 uniforms and the like? not good. people think ive lost it completely, but i remind them that i too am a hero, just like chad krueger and josey scott.

oh ya, i forgot about you bonos wife. sorry about that.

nbcrusader, mona vox, joyful girl, bonoswife, and nicamom are a few more that will add shortly.

ah shit, i forgot about o2 too, o2 i see good thing in your future.

o2: expect many students to tell you that "id rather fail college, destroy my parents confidence in me, and end my life rather than go to an other one of your classes." that doesnt mean your a bad teacher though. it just means you'll have some odd kids, thats all.

mona vox: you will learn how to post in a colour that is readable to everyone. i see you being terribly sick all year long, with a touch of malaise.

bono's american wife: you will divorce bono for his wife. then you will change your name to bono's american wife's wife (squared). that would be interesting.

joyfulgirl: you will come down with a horrible bout of ghonorreah, syphilis and jaundice.

nicamom: you are a good lady.

Cow of the Seas said:
oh ya, i forgot about you bonos wife. sorry about that.

nbcrusader, mona vox, joyful girl, bonoswife, and nicamom are a few more that will add shortly.
us3=cool

Cow of the Seas said:
ah shit, i forgot about o2 too, o2 i see good thing in your future.

o2: expect many students to tell you that "id rather fail college, destroy my parents confidence in me, and end my life rather than go to an other one of your classes." that doesnt mean your a bad teacher though. it just means you'll have some odd kids, thats all.

Sounds about right! :eeklaugh:

I can't wait for the semester you start again, I love all you crazy college kids. Remember, introduce yourself to your professors, it really makes a difference. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom