i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ppl plez disregard bear's post about my idoidocy and melon's superiority.
i let melon and others think they win the debates in FYM thinking of their fagile self esttems first...
thank u.

db3

Cow of the Seas said:

jonnyswallow: we will form a band, and do covers of rush songs. we will not use instruments, rather we will simply sing geddy lee style.

OMHSMOJG!!!, can we play STYX TOO?!?!??

ya, WORD that, swallow, word up yo.

hey swallow, make a real racy thread that will make people feel uncomfortable. your good at that!

looks like stories for boys burnt diamond...pretty badly. but diamonds a good sport, nevertheless.

So far, so good

Cow of the Seas said:
ah shit, i forgot about o2 too, o2 i see good thing in your future.

o2: expect many students to tell you that "id rather fail college, destroy my parents confidence in me, and end my life rather than go to an other one of your classes." that doesnt mean your a bad teacher though. it just means you'll have some odd kids, thats all.

First day of class today and none of them went screaming from the room. :shifty:

I'll report here first if any do.

excellent like o2.

thissucks: your name is neither funny, nor memorable. you will be forgotten soon, and if you chose to continue posting with it, you will learn that its style is seriously limited and you and the forum will grow tired of it.

this thread has over a thousand reads, if it sucked, then why isnt it in pleba?!?!

I heart bear.

Have I mentioned this???

And thissucks needs to hate 20% less playa and 20% more game.

The noti has spoken.

:mad: GAO :mad:

notiti said:
I heart bear.

Have I mentioned this???

And thissucks needs to hate 20% less playa and 20% more game.

The noti has spoken.

:mad: GAO :mad:

you are straight up a wonderful lady.

I don't feel the need to fight for the love of the bear. What is to be will be, and I mean I am engaged to him (like so many others here) and I feel our love will prevail.

So step off.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

cajun, is that avatar a picture of you? if so, you look exactly like that freak from that 90's show.

notiti, i believe i have told many a lady that i was going to marry them and be there one true love. it all comes back to haunt me in the end...

thanks for being supportive.

Back
Top Bottom