i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bear i :heart: you more every day. Nice usage of my personal favorite word in the english language, "plethora" . you have, however, mispelled it.

good to see you're thinking of me in my absence. :kiss:

hey, cow of the seas, i will not predict or say anything to you, except this:
Since I also remember my previous life, I remember being in world war too and...I remember u!I met u once in a trench and u told me a lot about yourself-even then you spoke a lot of nonsenses like "i can predict future" or "i can forecast weather"...you predicted then, that I will die during the war in pain, however I came back home from it and lived happily till the age of 82!and so did all the others, who, as you "predicted", should have died during the war!..So,i'm very sorry, but you CAN'T predict!..more than that-all your predictions turned out to be either a nonsense, or a reverse(so, you WILL be happy, interferencers!..and, from cow's predictions i think u r going to have the best year ever!)!...more than that, dear cow, i remember you being not a hero, but a big coward...and a BIG liar!..
so, that's the truth.
have a nice day, cow of the seas, and-for your own sake-stop lying!YOU CAN'T PPREDICT FUTURE!:tsk::coocoo:

Cow of the Seas said:

bonosloveslave: W.O.R.S.T. N.A.M.E. E.V.E.R. but aside from that your a nice person. your marriage will prosper, and you will be treated with three seperate pregnancies this year. yes, i said seperate. a fourth will also come, but as you think you break your water, doctors will realize that you are in fact not pregnant, but rather, fostering a giant chicken egg.

OMG. How did I almost miss this thread? :ohmy:

Ummmm, as I've apologized before: so sorry my name grieves you dahling, I ain't givin it up :no:

I agree with your prediction on a prosperous marriage. :up:

Holy wow- pregnant 4 times in one year? :shocked: That will likely put a damper on my studies. But I'm wondering if the chicken egg will actually be for the first pregnancy, I *am* on the Food Animal rotation right now so anything is possible....... :hmm:

i also must have missed the thread where you buried zoomerang? :scratch:

Your prediction is appreciated and declaired clairvoyant by all.
I predict for you bear: many happy cookies, and flowers (for the queen.)

I am off to find spike.

I knew it.....

Ya know, I just had an epiphany - I know why you hate my name so much. :ohmy:

You are insanely jealous. :yes:

You would say I had the best name in the world if it was "deathbearsloveslave".

Sorry babe, but I think Elvis is now limiting how long handles can be, and I bet that one is just 1 letter too long :(

bear had much time on his hands on January 7th.

and this is indeed one of the great threads of all time.

AND bear has blocked me from MSN as well. He loves em and leaves em. what can ya do?

martha said:
God, my husband hasn't been home for days. BLS, you avatar is making me horny.

Ummmmm

Should I says "thanks" or "sorry"? :laugh:

Maybe I should put a disclaimer in my 'Location' underneath it:

"Warning: Staring at this avatar may induce pleasant or unpleasant side effects and/or horny-ness."

:lmao:

im taking my esl course in winnipeg at the moment, tis why im busy with "real life" things. i have not blocked anyone.

if anyone gives a rats ass ill mark you later. but im hardly in a good mood, so likely you will be given a "suck it" forecast.

Re: Re: i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

daisybean said:

Somehow, I am not really upset that I have no predicition.

I suppose it's good that my future is not quite so awful as to be able to be predicted by deathy. :sexywink:

:ohmy: :sad:

wow. he can dish it out but he cant take it. :sexywink:

:hug: hope things turn for the better soon, whatevers goin on. Dont forget your beauty sleep.

i predict bear will do extremely well on his esl test, cheer up greatly, find and win over the "perfect" girlfriend, as well as hit the big jackpot after deciding to purchase a single lottey ticket. All of this will occur within the next couple of days.

.....It is around this time that a wild canadian antelope will attack and bite him on his way to cashing in his winning lottery ticket. The following day, his "perfect" girlfriend will dump him, as she is led to believe that he is a rather sloppy, messy kisser. Two days later, he will discover that he has acquired rabies.

You....

Cow of the Seas said:
im taking my esl course in winnipeg at the moment, tis why im busy with "real life" things. i have not blocked anyone.

if anyone gives a rats ass ill mark you later. but im hardly in a good mood, so likely you will be given a "suck it" forecast.
You pompous little:censored: :censored:
Ok...I don't *even* know you....
Will someone clue me in to who the fook is this "bear" character is?....clicques and cliches aside....I wanna know who the fook this deathbear is!!!!!:mad: :censored:
And if this bear character is "Cow of the Seas".....before you go criticizing ppl's use of the English language...blah blah blah blah blah....maybe you should look at yourself....you're taking an esl course?:rolleyes: :tsk: :confused:
Anyhooooo...I couldn't care less about your predictions....so take this as the "suck THIS" forecast:tongue:
All kidding aside....this is a helluva thread...thanks for the laughs...

Hi lover

I'm here now darling :sexywink:

Here to obey you every command :bow:

I'm so disappointed that I could not register my proper full name, deathbear'sLoveSlave, as my abbreviated name of bLS could be very easily confused with (Miss Worst Name Ever) BLS or bls. :shame:

But what's in a name? :shrug:

Kisses :flirt:

Re: Hi lover

bear'sLoveSlave said:
I'm here now darling :sexywink:

Here to obey you every command :bow:

I'm so disappointed that I could not register my proper full name, deathbear'sLoveSlave, as my abbreviated name of bLS could be very easily confused with (Miss Worst Name Ever) BLS or bls. :shame:

But what's in a name? :shrug:

Kisses :flirt:

haha! this is hilarious! brilliant work!

trip through your wires, that was well done too. i did see the "perfect" person in the world yesterday, but she fell apart in my mind pretty much as soon as i left the store i saw her in. at least in the city, you often see people again....right?

wrong.

anyway, this was really funny ladies, i really laughed at it actually.

mmmbono, that was awfully harsh there for a moment. good to see!

I feel so unloved. do I smell or something? this is the second year in a row I've been forgotten.

on a side note, can you predict that while my boyfriend is a very sweet guy, he also will realize that Michael Jordan isn't THAT good? thanks.

Cow of the Seas said:
melon: you will continue to make diamond look like a complete idiot in fym. you will also see yourself taking up the art of erotic dancing at a local facility to help raise funds for a future trip to israel.

Israel, eh?

Melon

Back
Top Bottom