i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
helloangel, did i include you? i know i didnt do iluvlarrymullen. i will though.

Cow of the Seas said:

bonochick: you and dragonwolf will break up and you both will hate each other bitterly until your death.

Well...that wasn't very nice...

Re: Re: i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

daisybean said:
Somehow, I am not really upset that I have no predicition.

:up:

Although I know that by post posting in here I'm just asking for one.

Re: Re: i have all of your 2003 forecasts here...and it doesnt look good

Bonochick said:

Well...that wasn't very nice...

life isnt nice. amputations, death, disease and c-sections on men arent nice either. id say you got off pretty lucky!

giant lemon: you have a clouded future. i see you in a cave in the tora bora mountains being tortured by tactical aliens...oh wait, nevermind, there are no caves on tora bora. woops, thats cnn's mistake.

hello angel: u2 news will simply cease by march of this year. you will resort to self-created propaganda to help raise attention of the band which decided they dont want to be in the public eye anymore.

as for u2 themselves, they plan on releasing an album by august, except they wont release the date, title or singles until someone finds them in stores.

a tour of various basements is also in store for the band.

just as a side note, im really digging all these kisses im getting from the lovely femelitas. well done ladies, ya!

*dances sexily

I predict that bear is going to spend the next year pissing some people off....while the rest could just care less....

I also see a potential Mrs. Deathbear toward the end of the year, but that will end tragically due to a freak accident involving a minotaur, the latest Creed CD, and a spork. :slant:

Here's my own prediction for you bear, in your own style, of course:

After years of thinking you didn't have it in you, you will finally find a girl that ignites your romantic fires. Unfortunately, Koko the gorilla won't be the least bit interested in you.

daisy: if people didnt care, they wouldnt respond in any form. it is a simple rule, one that you simply cannot overlook. and perhaps your hostility has risen because i didnt give your outlook. sorry. have i yet? i thought i was cought up, but maybe i havent done yours.

diemen: i think you might be on to something.

:scratch: I didn't realize I was being hostile....allow me to rephrase (because, yes, by not caring there would be no reason to respond): You are going to piss some people off, and the rest are going to just be used to your outspoken nature and not be affected by the things that go from your brain to the screen.

And if you don't give me a personalized prediction, I will be completely and utterly destroyed. I will have no reason for living, and on my tombstone it will read "Deathbear didn't love me."

daisybean said:
:scratch: I didn't realize I was being hostile....allow me to rephrase (because, yes, by not caring there would be no reason to respond): You are going to piss some people off, and the rest are going to just be used to your outspoken nature and not be affected by the things that go from your brain to the screen.

And if you don't give me a personalized prediction, I will be completely and utterly destroyed. I will have no reason for living, and on my tombstone it will read "Deathbear didn't love me."

i do love you though, and i will give you something yet, ok? your a good lady.

I predict someone will impersonate deathbear on a coldplay forum and tarnish his good name forever.

Cow of the Seas said:

u2er: you will realize how awful nickelback, default, and bon jovi are, and be embarassed. i, however, will be there to give you a hug and say "its alright, we all make silly decisions in life. i liked avril lavigne when she first came out."

I knew you would say this. :|
Avril Lavigne needs to be shot, the mention of her name alone makes my ears bleed.

I love you too :sexywink:

bear-
u little buttmunch.
this is a classic thread in should b archived.
do not think iam patronzing or sucking up.
that is not of my nature.

congratulations on having occassional flashes of brillance.
occassional , mine u.:angry:

thank u
db3

larrymullenpopjuniorbastel,david: you will find a job, but will find yourself hating it so much that you quit after three weeks. i see in the future, a plethera of job changes, but after the fourth one you will find what your looking for and find yourself loving it. you will be up that corporate ladder in no time, and will find yourself forgetting about any difficulties you had earlier.

Cool. I always wanted to be a corporate ballbreaker. But what the hell does david have to do with this (no offence, lol)?

:wave:

*mankisses bear :sexywink:
:kiss: :kiss:

naya, you never post here since youve been gone. ah well.

a guy named "hammer" will take away your heart. for real. he'll stab you at night right after a night of wild, jungle sex. everyone will be shocked, but i only tell you what i see not what i want.

boomcha: sorry for not doing you earliey too. i see you becoming a catholic priest in krakow in the near future, as you attempt to retrace the steps of pop john paul the second. you will rise through the ranks and become a bishop in the vatican. not bad at all!

kariatari: i doubt you'll read this but whatever. you will continue to ask people to go to prom with them, despite you not being in high school anymore. it will feel odd for the words to automatically be blurted out of your mouth, but life is never normal.

daisybean: you will realize that there is no such thing as a daisybean and that perhaps i am far cooler than anyone else to ever grace the baby blue pages of interference.
u2er: is that a sign that youve joined us in our ways? we'd be so happy for you!

sicy: whatevvvah are you talking about hmmm? :sexywink: at least give me a link of what your doing so i can see for myself.

creed is going to split this year, you heard it from me first. as for nickelback, their claim to fame is over, as the rest of their singles have not made an impact down south. next album will be a commercial flop.

im glad to make you happy larrymullenbastel,david. :up:

Cow of the Seas said:

boomcha: sorry for not doing you earliey too. i see you becoming a catholic priest in krakow in the near future, as you attempt to retrace the steps of pop john paul the second. you will rise through the ranks and become a bishop in the vatican. not bad at all!

I'm female and protestant.:|

Cow of the Seas said:
mona vox: you will learn how to post in a colour that is readable to everyone. i see you being terribly sick all year long, with a touch of malaise.

:lol: Not bloody likely

Ahh well.. you can't say much about people you don't know... or can you?

Back
Top Bottom