i have a question for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
red lipstick on a girl, what do you think= like,love ,hate or couldnt give a feck
smile.gif

------------------
"all of us are in the gutter, but some of us look to the stars" (oscar wilde)

Agreed. Just go with a more natural-type lip gloss or whatever. If you need to look sexy or whatever, try the wet look stuff, IMHO.

my feeling is that if you want to look sexy, you have to start by thinking and feeling that you are sexy, but not in an overt, cosmetic way ~ lip stick doesn't accomplish it

it depends,
where on the female body?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 07-31-2001).]

It all depends, but I hate it when it's really bright and obvious.. I'd rather it look more natural.

Well, I know I don't speak for all men and definatley not myself but.......

I think that red lip stick, because of advertising, society, etc, puts a image in a mans head (subconsciously not consciously)of a wanton woman. And WANTON doesn't necessarily have to have an negative connotation to it.

Well, I can't deny that with the red (anything basically...dress,lip stick,hair)..well lets just say its not bad. it stops traffic.
biggrin.gif

but i'll have to agree with most guys in here, a girl who is natural looking....looks well...even more sexy than that human stop sign......(notice red...and stop sign is red)..hehe..

When a female of the human species becomes sexually arroused (sp?), blood flows to her lips (on her face and...). The purpose of red lipstick is to immitate that.

DrTeeth <----- knows all about sex

Back
Top Bottom